Ch 48. Coach You

New girl, the super arrogant, diva girl Amber Kenson as Amber Heard -------------------->

______________________

"What are you doing here?" I asked. I looked back one last time before I closed the door. Aka making sure that Craig wasn't around.

"Uhm... What are you doing here?" she answered me, slowly turning around. That voice didn't belong to Clair. It was a clear, and very high voice, resembling Stella's voice. I stared into her black brown hair as it spun around with her twirl, flying around, only to reveal her face at last.

It was not Clair. It was the girl from the audition, the one who had gotten selected, and left with the drama going on. All I remember from her was her shining aura that was full of confidence, enough to look very arrogant, the way she talked and looked. What I noticed having a close-up from her, she was very pretty and looked like a bad girl with her outstanding clothing style, leather jacket and a tight chemise, framing her very thin body line.

"You're that girl." I mumbled.

"What?" she said loudly with her shrill voice. She sounded very arrogant, but in a good way; like a diva.

"From the audition some days ago. I was also chosen with another girl, and so were you." She looked at me, scowling as if I was crazy. Then she blinked as if she was blind, being able to see again.

"Ohh!" she cried out, pointing at me. "You're that girl who got bitch slapped!"

Not really how I wanted to be remembered of. But good enough to make me memorable.

"It's Audree." I awkwardly reached out my hand to her as a greeting, trying to change my title. "Audree Melany."

She chuckled at me, almost a bit offending, but I didn't know how to react to that. She then grabbed my hand in a tight grip and shook it.

"So it seems like we'll be working together since you also got selected." she said and loosened her grip. "I'm Amber. Amber Kenson." I gave her a friendly smile, trying to make a good first impression. I didn't want it to end up like Clair and I.

"Actually, I turned it down." I told her. She gave me another scowl, and I had a feeling that she was scowling very often with her arrogance. I didn't think her arrogance was a bad thing though, for me it was like something to identify her by, and having a bit arrogance was always good.

"Oh yeah... I forgot. You got slapped and turned down the offer!" she said in a loud voice and gave me a huge sigh.

"Please stop telling me that I got slapped..." I face palmed. "I know that myself."

She smirked. "Well, you dodged it badly, since she hit you right in the face. Bad reflex you got there."

"I'm not a machine made to dodge hits." I said, and walked to my bed.

"The world is dangerous. If girls can't protect themselves they will all break down." Amber said with her smooth voice. I couldn't stop admiring her presumptuous voice that seemed to never quiver or stutter. "You have to take care of yourself and defend yourself." She threw her big leather bag on the bed and started packing up. First, I saw her taking out a huge black bag, or rather it was a sack filled with heavy stuffing.

"What's that?" I asked her. She looked at me with a laughing face. People would had thought she was a bitch as a first impression because of her look, but I thought that under that fiercness, she was a nice girl who just had a lot of beliefs. 

"It's a kickboxing bag." Amber said, holding it up, even though it looked like it weighted a ton. She opened the door and hanged it up on the sealing outside. "A good workout and defense." I looked at it admiringly. I thought about how I hadn't run for months and needed a change in that.