Ch 11. Not Getting It

WOOP WOOP HERE YA GO! I promised an update within two weeks so :P

Dedicated to sweet AbbyStyles228 , thanks for always supporting my stories, and I love your comments, they give me the drive to keep up!!!!

_______________

"Where are we?" I asked curiously, like a child. She flashed me a grin.

"The set." she said and opened the door. Big cameras. Huge location.

"Wh-What are we doing here?" I jumped with excitement. She gave me a smile.

"I'm guesting a show, to play my newest song." she told me and I couldn't help bouncing in. This was so pretty. Seeing how people work so hard for a single movie, or whatever it is. All to satisfy the viewers. Okay, a lot for the money but you get my point.

"'l'll be right back!" Krystal said and walked away with a woman that was probably her stylist. I stood there, admiring all the stuff. It's amazing how they can put so much effort in for it.

"Hey you." a voice called me from behind. I looked behind me and saw a macho guy. "No fans allowed here." he grunted and grabbed my arm.

"I'm not a fan! I'm a friend of Krystal!" I told him and pushed him off.

"Everyone says that. Nice try though." he smirked and dragged me to the door. I tried my hardest resisting his strength but it was no use.

"She's with me!" Krystal yelled when she got out of the room, all fixed up with make-up seeing me. I flashed my tongue for him which was really mature of me and laughed when I saw how mad he got.

"Thanks." I said and met Krystal's innocent smile.

"They're starting now so I better go. Watch me!" she sprinted to the stage.

It was a normal talk show and they started off talking about how Krystal had it in her past life in California. They were talking about her secret. I thought no one knew about it except of Darrén and me. But maybe they couldn't help it getting caught by the media.

They asked so many offending questions and I was surprised that Krystal kept smiling as if it was nothing. She sure did everything. When they were done talking she performed her song. It was amazing. Her voice was so smooth and loud in a good way. I could never even dream of having such an amazing voice.

"That's a wrap!" the director ended it and Krystal approached me with a really happy aura.

"That was amazing." I uttered.

"Thanks." That had motivated me. I was going to try my hardest. I wanted to shine as beautifully as Krystal did everyday. Nothing was going to stop me. Nothing could stop me.

"It was so amazing!" I dreamily told mom while eating dinner. "Everything was so beautiful and sparkly!"

"What are you talking about?" she smiled, and I knew that she was happy enough seeing me that excited.

"I went out with Krystal today, and we went to California!" I sang.

"California? Wow, that's far. How was it?" I was kind of surprised that she wasn't upset that I went somewhere that far without her permission. Well, it was my mom so it didn't really matter.

"Krystal is a singer, and she was guesting a show! It was amazing... There were so many people there, there were directors, camera guys, actresses-"

"WHAT?!" mom yelled, making my glass fall down as she hit the table.

"What?" I said with a scared tone. I had never seen mom that upset. She didn't say anything. What did I do wrong?

"N-Nothing. Continue." she mumbled. There was something. She'd never overreact like that unless there was anything. Her aura was definitely the lying color, but I'd be able to tell nonetheless. But I didn't want to dig into it. I knew that if she wouldn't tell me, then it'd be because she knew that I'm not ready for it myself. But I still wonder what it is...

¤¤¤

After showering from sweating while running I just walked around the house, all bored. I needed something to do. I slipped up my phone and dialed Krystal's number, but before the beep could even be heard the door rung. I ran down the stairs and looked at that peep hole.

"Audree?" his voice said. It was Matt and I couldn't help making a shocked face as I saw him outside the peep hole.

"Wh-What are you doing here?!" I panicked when I opened the postbox. He desperately tried to look into it to be able to see me but I kept my distance.

"Can't you let me in?" he asked me but I refused. I wouldn't let anyone at school see me. I would let them see me when I was ready, was what I thought. I even used the backdoor when going for a run so that Matt would never see me, or anyone else in the neighborhood, taking a huge detour - that was actually kind of good for me.

"Never." I said with a serious tone. He didn't say anything, just standing there. Why was he even there?

"Why aren't you going to school?" he asked me. I didn't know what to say. But I used whatever that was in my head.

"Haven't you heard? Chicken pots."

"That sounds so fake. And it's been 6 weeks. A month and a half. It's not even cold outside anymore."

"Well. Anyway bye bye." I tried to sneak off but he threatened me to sit by the porch until my mom would come. And if mom saw him there she'd definitely invite him in.

"Seriously, why are you here?" I groaned, and sunk down against the door.

"Our project is so late that I've gotten detention, you know. And we've even selected the script for the play." he explained and I felt pressure, and assumed that he was also sitting down, leaning to the door.

"Oh. Who won?"

"Misty and Kent."

"Jock and cheerleader. That's power." I sighed and heard him chuckle for a second.

"They'll be selecting the roles in some weeks. She's definitely going for the lead." I laughed a bit, because I knew how typical Misty it was. She just wanted attention. She wanted to be that popular girl that's loved by everyone. She might be popular, but loved by everyone? I doubted it.

"Surprising." I added. We ran out of topics to talk about so it got quiet again and I sensed some worried aura that actually flooded through the door with the orange shade.

"You not coming to school..." he mumbled after a long time of thinking and filling my whole room with his orange aura. "Is it because of Misty?"

Because and because huh? Well. She's a part of it. But only a small part. Because she woke up my revenge monster. And made me realize that I should beat the hell out of her.

"No." I stubbornly answered. "She's not." But it sounded a bit of denial. And he definitely caught those traces.

"If she's bullying you I can do something about it, you know!" he shrieked.

"If?!" I toned it down. "You've never noticed it?!" I practically shouted. "She's always been bullying me. And just now, after 10 years; you try to do something." It wasn't very smart saying it. He was out of words. The truth always seemed to drain Matt's words. Making him speechless, and lose his all his courage.

"Sorry... I just... I just miss you."

With that said, I didn't know what to think. He missed me. Me. The thought of it is unbelievable. I must have heard wrong. But I didn't dare to do anything. I couldn't move, speak or do anything. In the end, he thought that I just went to sleep or something because he left.

I didn't get him.

________________

Weeeeird...? To be honest, right now I don't get him either. But I'm still writing so!

Your comments give me power so keep commenting your thoughts and share with friends! :)

COMMOTE FOR COMMENT AND VOTE BECAUSE VOMMENT IS VOMIT AND GROSS!