Ch 34. Sorry

Helou. AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Dedication for Mafrooha888! Thanks for commenting! And hope that u had a nice christmas!

______________________________________

Mixed feelings. Was I supposed to be terrified or thankful? Just like last time I felt nothing but fear inside me that was trying to tell me to run away as fast as possible. It was the most horrible thing that had ever happened to me and I thought it was one chapter in my life that I'd never return to again, Ever.

It was that man. That Red-guy. I didn't even want to remember his name but it was inprinted in my mind, something I couldn't get out until the day I die.

He was wearing the exact same clothes. Hoodie covering his hair and half of his face. Big sunglasses covering his eyes, even if there was no sun outside. That bloody cap. I had just gotten his resemblances out of my head and couldn't recall his face anymore, but then he returned there making me see it once again. What did he want from me? Why was he there?

"Hey." he mumbled under that hood and I could barely hear his words. My reflexes made me run away but I couldn't because he had already grabbed my arm, making me unable to go anywhere where he wasn't.

"Let me go!!!" I cried out and no one tried to help me, despite all the people around me staring.

"Take it easy!" he tried to calm me down. "I'm only trying to give you back this!" he said and I saw my phone in his hand. I stopped the struggling and looked at it as he let go of my arm. Ha. He sure was stupid. Right when he let go of my arm I ran as fast as I could away from there. He groaned when I flew off with high speed and ran after me.

"Are you kidding me?!" he yelled and I laughed. As if I'd be nice to him just because he was giving me back my phone. There had to be a catch. Even I knew though, there was no need in running, Last time I ran away from him he had gotten past me only seconds later. He was like a robot. I couldn't understand his actions at all.

He grabbed my shoulders and I started to panic. I stopped because I knew that I'd stand no chance anyway, but I felt safer at least because people were around. "What do you want from me now?" I said.

"Nothing. I just want to give you back your phone."

"That's it?"

"Yeah."

I looked at my old phone in his hand and took it, avoiding any contact at all. It had no battery. I still felt scared but I couldn't help asking. "Why did you let me go?"

He shrugged. "Because... I didn't know that it was you."

"What?" I sighed. 

"I... I'm just sorry. For everything."

"I don't get you." I chuckled with a worrying feeling inside.

"And I don't get you."

"Don't use my line." I growled.

He looked just the same. But he was different. His whole self was different compared to that night. His aura was empty and free from that anger. What happened?

"Can I..." he hesitated. He was so unsure, as if he had no power. "Can I do anything to make you forgive me?"

"No. Are you stupid or what?!" I yelled at him. "How can I ever forgive you for that?!"

"I didn't mean to- I didn't see clearly, I didn't know-"

"You'd do that to any girl?!" I screamed and I built up my courage hitting his chest. Now people thought I was the bad guy.

"I... I've never done it. Only the others..." he said avoiding eye contact. "I feel horrible for letting them do things like that."

My knees felt weak. I nearly fell down on the ground because I couldn't believe what he was saying. "Don't you understand what kind of horrible things you do to girls? What you make them experience? Just because you didn't know?!" I started crying. I felt people staring and my whole body was weak. "It's horrible. Just by snapping your finger, girls get raped."