Ch 53. Push-up Bras

__________________________

"Give me a high kick!!!" Amber yelled. I tried as hard as I could, reaching the highest point possible, hitting the sack with a huge noise. I wasn't that flexible though, and only managed to reach to the middle of the sack.

"You need to train your flexibility." Amber chuckled at me. I brushed my fingertips through my hair, feeling how I hadn't washed my hair for days. I needed to get it sorted out, but it was hard. Because I was expecting something all the time. "Hey, Audree? Concentrate!" she suddenly yelled. Her famous yelling voice that entered my right ear, then out through the left ear.

"I am." I argued

"Show me." I narrowed my view, focusing on one point of the sack, then aimed for that with my leg flying up. I hit the middle of the sack, finally, but of course I met huge consequences as my leg gave away an indescribable pain. I kept my face, trying to not show how I was crying inside of me. Smile, Audree. Smile!

"Nice." Amber finally praised me. She walked past me to the room, patting my back as if she was very proud of me. "Don't try to hide away the pain, I can still see it..."  she laughed. I sighed. Damn it. She found out. I turned around, looking at her with a tired expression, as she took a seat on the bed.

"I'm just a bit restless."

"If you concentrate on what you're doing it will all disappear. And you'll do better, of course." She was very right. If I was doing everything all sloppy, I'd expect nothing else than bad results because of one thing. I just needed to let it off my mind.

"Okay!" I said, trying to sound secure. I pulled my act together, concentrating on the sack again. 1... 2... 

"Audree, mail for you!!!" the receptionist yelled, and before I knew it, I flew down the stairs with a speed I had never used before.

"Audree, what happened with concentration?!" Amber yelled after me, which I ignored. I was too caught up with getting the letters as fast as possible. I stopped by the desk, nearly crashing the wall.

"Here..." she reached out the letter for me with a weird face. It was only one letter. It must be. It must be!!! I grabbed it, running to the stairs. I was eagerly tearing them open. But it wasn't it. I looked at that stupid commercial saying "Get bigger breasts with our chest-training!" I felt so stupid, running down like a maniac for something like that.

"Wow... Did you just find out that we are all going to die today?" Amber joked.

"Shut up..." I shrugged it off. I flipped the letter, trying to make it all like it was a dream or that my vision was bad. Which it wasn't. But I hadn't read it all. "This is not for me..." I mumbled. I didn't read the rest. "Get bigger breasts with our chest-training! Here is your ordered catalog, Amber Kenson."

She was gawking at me, with her jaw almost falling down. Did I read it wrong or something? No. I didn't.

"Give it to me!!!" she yelled, flying right at me, trying to snatch the letter. I avoided her as fast as I could, unable to hold my laughter in.

"Really?" I chuckled. "You want bigger breasts?" She looked at me with big eyes, slightly panicking, not wanting to lose her posture.

"Through researches studies has shown that celebrities that enter the entertainment world grow 60% more fame with bigger cup size than B, rather tha-"

"What a crap!!!" I shrieked, laughing my ass off. I fell down on my bed, holding the paper with a small weak grip, happily laughing. She looked away, all ashamed and took the paper in my hand without meeting any force. She was spouting nonsense. But what was the funniest part was that I'd never thought Amber would ever have a doubting feeling about herself, with a high self esteem like hers. Amber was a normal girl after all. A bigger cup-size was something girls always longed for but whenever I looked into Amber's eyes it always seemed like she never had any thoughts or problems with her body at all. She was Amber. Hot, and she knew it. But seeing her like that was more than enough to know that she was just like everyone else. And she had been hiding it all along.