I could feel his cold hands moving under my shirt and gripping my shoulders as his length struck me painfully in a pattern. His whispered moans and groans and grunts were seeping through the pillow and into my ears.

And I couldn't do anything.

I couldn't move, his body weight pushed too hard.
I couldn't scream the pillow just sent it back to me.
All I could do was kick, but he just ignored.

I squeezed my eyes shut praying that it would end.

Please just cum.
Please just cum.
Please just cum.

But my prayers were interrupted by the weight of the pillow being removed from my head. I flailed up catching my breathe and looking around he stood in front of me with a smile. He grabbed my ankles again and I went to kick but he pulled me fast. I felt the sheets rub against my skin till I was sitting on the floor. I looked up at him as a smile went to his face.

He got shorter as he bent down to his knees and held it infront of me. I turned my head away trying to get as far as I could but his hand clamped my chin turned me back. He squeezed it and smiled.

"Open".

I refused. His smile turned angrier and he slapped the side of my face. It wasn't hard but it left a slight sting.

"Open".

I felt my eyes gloss as I slowly opened my mouth and it being filled seconds after. I closed my eyes as my curls were gripped by his disgusting hands. My head forced into his length causing me to gag.

Think, happy place.

But I couldn't the pain in my throat and my lower waist kept beating through. Bite.

I bit down and heard him muffled scream as he covered his mouth falling back. I tried moving my arms and getting up as he curled up on the floor gripping his length. I got up and tried untying what was around my wrists. Once I did I looked at him. And the slight blood near him.

Breathe breathe breathe

I looked over at my phone and grabbed it quickly calling Benji.

Please pick up....

B- Jorge? It's 2am what's-

I whispered quickly and out of breathe

J- Benji! Milo came here and I thought it was you so I let him in and then he gave me looks and did bad things that I can't talk about but now he's in the ground cause I bit his dick and i don't know when he'll recover and my parents and sister are asleep.

He didn't say anything back he just hung up. My heart pounded and I felt tears form. He's not gonna help me. He's gonna leave me. He's not going to help me.

I looked at the pale naked boy on my floor and I walked over to him kicking him hard. "It's your fault".

I kicked him again. "It's your fault".

Harder.

I kicked him harder this time making him grunt. "It's your-"

I covered my mouth before running to the bathroom.

Benji POV

I climbed up to his window and looked inside. The bathroom door was closed but the light was on in there and...

I looked down to see him, Milo.

I placed my hands under the window lifting it up and climbing in looking around. I looked towards the bathroom and heard the sound of someone puking. I knocked lightly. "Jorge?"    A response came back of him puking. I turned the door knob slowly and opened the door. His shirt was on but that was it. I blushed and tried to ignore what I was seeing. I walked towards him after shutting the door and bent next to him patting his back. I whispered

"It's okay I'm here"

"I'm here..."

It felt like forever till he stopped puking. But once he did I grabbed a towel and wiped his mouth and any spots that missed the toilet. As gross as it was I didn't mind. As long as it made him okay.  After he brushed his teeth we opened the door and walked out to mess with the bastard that did this to him. But when we walked out there was only a messy bed and small spot of blood.

He was gone.

Follow for updates and more!

(If you are reading this cool you guys picked bad decisions 😔 this idea was from my friend but I'm not giving names cause the scene and topic is well you know. Also I might delete this chapter I kinda don't like it so if you are reading this then cool your early 😎)