Dreams Really Do Come True

Kellin/Austin smut

____________________

•Kellin•

I was home alone that night. I decided to go to bed early for some unknown reason. Before I even knew it, I was drifting off to a dreamland.

" Uh...oh my gosh Austin!" I moaned.

He kept thrusting harder and harder into me. His huge dïck slamming inside of me. It felt great having him inside me like that.

"This... is...what you get...for being a slüt! You better expect to get fücked harder next time you sleep around with other guys!" Austin groaned, slamming into me at full speed and force.

"Austin, oh-!" I screamed.

Then, I woke up. To top it all off, I also had morning wood. I don't know why, but I keep getting strange sex dreams of my ex. I guess I always wanted hot rough sex from him.

I got off of bed and reached for my phone. I went through my contacts until I found a familiar number. I dialed and within the second ring, he answered.

"I'm horny and I want it rough." I said in a seductive voice and hung up.

++

10 minutes later, I hear a pounding on my door. I immediately knew it was Austin. Maybe if I got him horny enough, he'd do the same to me as he did the door. I opened the door, a smirk placed on my face. Before I had any time to react, he pushed me against a wall and started kissing me maliciously. I loved it though.

"Do you know how long I've wanted this? You kept me waiting long enough, Quinn!" Austin snarled.

I crashed our lips together for a fast and heated kiss. He started biting my lip til it drew blood. He showed no mercy as he ground his hips to mine, our hard dïcks rubbing against each other. He wrapped one of my legs around his waist, then the other. He carried me to my room, not breaking the kiss for much time.

Once in my room, he threw me on the bed and hovered over me. He looked me in the eye. Lust was coating his eye. It made me so much more turned on.

"Take off your fucking clothes!" he snarled.

He go off of me and let me move. I got up and started taking my clothes off slowly. I guess I moved too slow for his liking, because I found myself having my clothes being pulled off of me and being bent over my bedside table.

"Next time listen to me, or you'll get worst." Austin seethed as he smacked my ass with his bare hand. I moaned loudly as the pleasurable stinging sensation coursed through my body.

He did it 9 more times, causing me to bite my lip hard enough to draw blood. He then roughly grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed on my stomach and commanded me to stay like that. I did as told and saw him grabbing something - lube and a condom - from my bedside drawer. The bed dipped behind me and I felt him move around a lot, probably lubing his fingers to prepare me. I was correct, I felt a finger slip into me. Soon that finger turned into two and soon three.

"Fück me baby! Fück me hard." I moaned.

I felt him roughly grab me by my hips and soon, he pushed himself in me. He still showed no mercy as he thrust into me fast and hard. Oh, Kellin. You won't be walking tomorrow.

My moans were loud. They weren't even moans, they were screams. I kept screaming his name as he thrust into me, one of his hands making its way to my hair. He roughly pulled on my hair and pulled me closer to him. Now were to where Austin was sitting with me on top of him but he was still fücking me. His hands were still on my hips, bringing me back down every time I went up.

I could feel the familiar sensation pooling in my stomach. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long.

"I'm so close baby." I moaned.

His speed decreased by a lot, but he still kept thrusting into me. His hands went to my thighs, rubbing the inner part of my thighs. I could feel his muscular sweat covered chest on my back, his hard dïck going in and out of me, his hands slowly rubbing at my inner thighs. That was when I lost it.

I came on my stomach and legs as he came inside of me. His thrusts kept going on for a bit longer, but all too soon we were done. I got off of him and lied down. He lied down for a bit to recover, but soon was up and getting his clothes on.

"We need to do this another day." Austin said, then walked out of my room and out of my house.

Dreams really do come true.

__________________

What? This sucked balls (just like Kelli does)