adoption pt.3

(a/n! Iswitched her birthday to September that way the time will make sense!)

I sat in my room thinking. I tend to do this a lot. Just sit in my room in the silence of the house thinking about the last month I've been a resident and the Kropp-Love household. I still can't believe it. I still can't believe they adopted me. It feels like one big dream. Living with the guitarist of my favorite band and hairdresser,while  having them as parents, while also having the front man and drummer of my favorite band being my uncle's. It was so surreal. Like one day I'll wake up and be back in my room at the adoption center with Micheal.

Micheal. I haven't heard from him in so long.  I hope he's okay. I hope he's found a good family or is still doing well with Rose at the adoption center. She was kinda the mother figure we both needed. She didn't care that we were different from all the other kids at the center. I sigh and go downstairs.

When I reach the ground floor I'm met with my favorite little fur ball. I pick her up and carry her into the living room with me. Larisa was still at work and Sebastian was no where to be seen. I walked into the open living room and sat Mishka down. She began paying with one of the chew toys a fan got her.

While sitting there I heard the strums of a guitar. I looked out to the deck to see Sebastian playing his acoustic guitar. His lips were slightly moving as if he was singing. I quietly opened the door and sat across from him.

"Oh, Ma Cheri. Time won't be enough to make you fall in love with me. Prefer the needle to me. Well I loved you and you walked away from me."

Ma Cherie. My favorite song by them. I continued to listen to him sing and strum. His voice was different from Remington's. It wasn't as raspy. It was more calm, not different from his actual voice. I felt calm listening to him. He stopped and looked at me. "I didn't know you were out here." He said shocked seeing me. "Mishka and I decided to come downstairs. I heard your guitar and had to see what was up. I hope you don't mind." I said.

He smiled his signature smile at me. "Of course I don't mind." He said ruffling my hair. Something he always does. I fix my hair as he lets Mishka out.

"So your birthdays coming up." He said coming back to sit down. "Yep. I'll be fifteen." I said. I never quite liked my birthday. It was just another day to me. I never got the chance to celebrate it normally. Usually it would just be Micheal and I. I remember one year he got me a necklace that I still wear today. It's a simple silver chain with charms of our first initials on it. I love it.

"Are you excited?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I've never really celebrated it." I said. He nodded and moved next to me. He draped and arm over my shoulders and smiled at me. "Well this year you're going to have the best birthday ever. I can guarantee it." He said kissing the top of my head. Mishka found her way into my lap. "Still feel like playing?" I asked. "What would you like to hear?" I thought for a minute. "Too many people?" I asked. It was another favorite of mine. "Of course."

He began singing and strumming and I got lost in the music again. Like I was in a trance and didn't plan on coming out of it. Before I knew it the song ended. "Thank you, Dad." That was a big leap for me. They told me I could call them mom and dad when I was ready. I think I am now. They've done so much for me ever since I got here.

I saw him tear up. He engulfed me in a hug. It was a reaction I wasn't expecting. "No problem, my daughter." We went inside and found Larisa in the living room. Watching some random show. "I love this shoe." I said sitting next to her. We all began planning my party out. It would be a simple get together with presents and some family fun.

I went up to my room and layed in my bed watching some movie that was on. I heard a knock come from my door. It was Larisa. "Hey!" She said sitting at the end of my bed. "Hi." I greeted back. "What's up?" She asked. "Just watching some random movie, you?" "Well I was just wondering what you wanted for food on your birthday." I thought about all the delicious meals both her and Dad have made for me in the past.

"Any pasta dish sounds Devine I said thinking about the glorious chicken Alfredo Dad made a few days after I got here. "Any pasta dish?" She looked at me skeptical. "Or your father's famous chicken alfredo?" She asked tilting her read to the side. "You know me so well." I said. "I hope so." She laughed.

"Thanks Mom." I said as she walked out the door. She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at me. "Too soon?" I asked hoping I didn't overstep. "No,no, not at all. Just caught me by surprise." She said getting the same teary eyes as Dad. She closed my door and I smiled to myself.

It was a couple weeks later. The night of my party. I had on Palaye tank top with a cardigan over it, some jeans, my converse, and some colors from the palette Royale. The glittery ones of course. Dad was busy in the kitchen. He wore a flowery shirt and some striped pants. He actually asked me what he should wear so I picked out the outfit.

Larisa was busy finishing up my cake. It was a vanilla cake with black frosting and the Palaye logo swirled on with icing. It looked amazing. I looked at the time and realized we still had an hour until everyone got here.

"Hey Mom?" I said poking my head into the kitchen. "Yeah, sweetie?" When you get done can you help me with my hair?" I asked. "Of course! Go ahead and get everything we need. I'll be right there." She said. I  went to their room and plugged in a curler and sat it on her vanity. She came in and saw the curler plugged in. "Just that?" She asked. I nodded. " I've never owned one so I really don't know how to do it correctly." She smiled at me and stood behind me.

She began to tell me techniques to remember. After about fourty five minutes my hair was curled to perfection. She unplugged the curler and handed it to me. "A present from me before you open your others. I hugged her (with the curler on the vanity) and thanked her.

After a few minutes everyone began showing up. Remington and Monica, Emerson and Shy, Danny, Andrew, and Austin. They all wished me happy birthday and handed me my gifts which I put on a table. We all say in the living room talking. The doorbell rang and I looked at all of us. "We shouldn't be missing anyone should we?" I asked them. They all shook their heads no.

I opened the door and immediately covered my mouth. "Oh my God!" I basically screamed. It was Micheal! He smiled at me and opened his arms for a hug. I let him inside and then hugged him. I hugged him like there was no tomorrow. I felt myself beging tearing up. "Happy birthday y/n/n." He said. I just cling onto him tighter. "I've missed you so much." I said in a whisper from the tears. "I missed you,too." I let him go and dried my eyes. Not ruining my makeup.

"How are you here?!" I asked astonished. "Austin helped me out by taking me in." He said. I looked at Austin for a look of approval. He nodded and I gave him a huge hug. Thank you so much." I said to him. "I hate to break up this adorable moment,but who's hungry?" Mom said. We all said "me" at the same time. We all began eating and talking. I was catching up Micheal. "How's Rose?" I asked. "She's good. She misses you." He said. "I miss her too." I said eating my last bite.

I opened all my presents from everyone. Remington amd Monica got me some perfume, necklaces, and earrings. Emerson and Shy got me Emerson's artist bag with the gothic pencils, and shy individually got me a palette and some of her new false eyelashes. Danny got me a bass which I was astonished by. It was a beautiful bright white with black decorating it. Similar do one of Dallon Weekes basses. Austin got me some vintage Disney villain tees as we both had a love for villains. He also got me a Maleficent snow globe. Mom and dad got me a guitar which was similar to the one dad always uses. "It's one of my older ones. I thought you would like to learn." He said. "I would love to." We had cake and they all sang Happy birthday. Going on all of their social medias. We then watched some movies. We all fell asleep in the living room. Best birthday ever.

By for now my loves