vampires (group imagine)

The most requested one out of my dialogue prompts I posted earlier.

I looked at my phone who knows how many times in the past five minutes. I texted the guys and told them to come over to hang out. None of them have responded. They've been acting weird lately. They rarely show up anymore. They hide away all day and then party all night. Not inviting me. It was odd.

I guess they're busy in the studio and take the night to relax and let loose. They don't invite me because they probably think I'm asleep,right?

After impatiently waiting my phone finally dings. It's a text from Emerson.

Emmy🖤: sorry love,can't make it tonight. We've been in the studio all day. Maybe next time🖤.

I close my phone and sigh. They must really be working on this album. It is the third and most highly anticipated one they've made. With two singles and videos out the fans are still buzzing over it and wanting more. I find it adorable. They're always amazed at how big they've gotten over the past few years.

I decide to go at least pay them a visit in the studio. I walk in and see no one there. No one in the recording booth. No one on Em's drums. Guitars are in they're spots. "They've been lying to me!" Now I'm absolutely fed up. I drive to there house to get my well deserved answers.

As I get to their house it's dark. I know they'll be here. As I park and shut the car off I see three figures running around in the distance. I thought it was just deer until I take a closer look. They look human. Tall,fit,and fast. Is it them?

I get out of the car to get an even closer look. Within a blink of an eye I'm tackled to the ground by it. I look up and see Emerson,but not Emerson. He has red,glowing eyes,fangs,and blood dripping down his chin. He's growling like an animal. "E-emerson it me!" I screech through the pain of his fingernails jabbing into my skin. "Y/n?" His eyes return to their natural green selves with a hint of red still in them. I look at him in awe. That's why they've been keeping their distance from me.

"Emerson! What do we tell you about ru-y/n?" Sebastian asks. Looking the same way Emerson did when he tackled me. His eyes return to their blue with reddish tint. Remington not far behind. His eyes don't change.

"You're all vampires!" I screamed. "Well I thought the fangs,red eyes,and blood dripping from our mouths would have given it away,but I guess not." Remington says with sarcasm. Only to get a slap in the face by his older brother.

"Let's get you inside and we'll explain everything." Emerson leads me to the house and sits me down in the couch. "So you guys are vampires and didn't tell me and chose to ignore me?" I asked. "We didn't tell you because we didn't want you to be afraid of us." Remington says. "I wouldn't have been afraid if you guys. I've known you all my life. So what if you're vampires?"

They looked at me shocked. "That's a better response than all of us thought we would get." They said smiling. "Have you always been like this?" I asked. Questioning my last 23 years with these boys. "We were born with vampire DNA when we were kids. It started taking over a few years ago. It didn't come into full effect until earlier this year." Sebastian says. "Right when you guys started ignoring me." I said lowly. Emerson wrapped an arm around me. "We didn't want to,but it was the only way to keep you safe from us." He said.

"I mean I don't care if you guys feed off me,just don't drain me,okay?" They nodded. "This won't be too bad. I said hugging my three best friends.

I'm getting worse as an author aren't I?

By for now my loves