roommates (remington)

Requested by royaleremmy hope you enjoy.  (R/g/n means random girl's name)

"I'm home asshole!" I screamed in mine and Remingtons shared apartment. We've known each other forever and decided to get an apartment together so he had somewhere to call home when he got off tour. He's been back for a few weeks and since then we haven't been the best of friends.

We've been fighting and arguing a lot over stupid things. I don't really know why.

"Well,isn't that a lovely greeting to hear from you." He said as he came down the stairs. Tired laced his eyes and restlessness coated his body. His toned, hot,tattood covered body. 'calm yourself y/n! You've seen him shirtless thousands of times. Why would this time be any different?' I thought to myself.

"Y/n... Y/n?... Hello?... Anyone home?" I heard rems voice through my own. "What?" I asked coming out of my daze. "Try not to stare so much sweetheart." He smirked at me. I immeadity felt myself choke on air. I cannot let him know I like him. He would never let me live it down. Besides,he has a girlfriend anyways.

"Believe me. I wouldn't not be caught dead staring at you." I scoffed trying to hide my blush. "Well I better get going I have a date with (r/g/n) in a few minutes.

Ugh. I couldn't stand him. He's dating a slut that only wants for money. She dosent care about him or the band. Just how much money she can get for splurging on ridiculous items. The sad part is that he's too blind to notice it!

"Okay have fun." I roll my eyes. "What was that for?" He asks. "Nothing." I say sharply. "Well has to be something. Everytime I bring her up you get all mad for no reason!" His voice gets louder and makes me shudder. "Because she's not good for you!" I attempt to raise the volume of my voice. "How do you know! You've never met her! I think you're just jealous!" He says. "Me?! Jealous?! Trust me I am far from jealous of you and your little slut!" I scream. I feel tears start to prick my vision.

"Do not talk about her in that way!" He yells at me. "Why? Because it's true?! You shouldn't be with someone who just uses you!" I stop yelling and look at his eyes. They're laced with anger. My eyes wander around his torso. His fists are clenched. His veins are popping out more than usual. A slight red tone is cast all over his body from the anger. It's a very beautiful and hot sight.

He unclenches his fists and looks at me with another look in his eyes that I can't make out. He takes my face in his hand. My heartbeat speeds up instantly. "Really? Then tell me y/n. Who should I be with that actually cares about me. If that person exists at all."

He's caught me in his trap. He has a secure grip on my jaw and my waist. If I wanted to run I couldn't. I just stare at him and take in his features. His chocolate brown eyes have specks of gold in them you can only see if you really look at them. His makeup mostly gone with hints of eyeliner he couldn't get off. His cross and x still sitting just below his eyes. His soft black hair spiked to perfection.

"Try not to drool princess." He says as he swipes at what I can guess is drool on my face. I'm knocked out on my trance. He smiles at me knowingly.

"Is it you?" He whispers in my ear. His breath fanning my skin makes my knees go weak. "W-What?" I ask. His simply chuckled at me. "Don't think I don't see you seeking glances at me when you think I'm not paying attention. How you always happily fall into my arms after one of our arguments. How you tell Sebastian how much you miss me on tour. Funny how out of all three of us you've always favored me. If I'm correct by all of those things, I'd say you fancy me."

I was as red as a tomato by this point. I was so embarrassed and flustered I couldn't form a sentence. I... I mean... Well um... Please?" I gave up. I surrendered to him. I couldn't help it. I've wanted to be with him for so long, at least I can try.

He looks down at me and smiles. "I wouldn't mind giving us a try." He said wrapping me in his arms. I felt safe and protected here. All of the anger and hatred towards each other just seemed to melt away. "You love this don't you?" He asked. "Very much so." I think this is the beginning of something magical.

By for now my loves