Overprotective brother pt.2 (Sebastian) (finale)

Today was Easter. What I planned on doing today was continue to be locked in my room with the occasional visit from my two other brothers and larisa. I then remembered that some family members were coming over so I got out of bed and put my eater outfit on which was a flowery yellow sundress with sandals. Off to start the day. 

I went downstairs and found Remington and Monica in the living room. I personally don't like her but I keep my mouth shut. Emerson was most likely isolating himself until shy got here. I went in the backyard to see Sebastian strumming on his guitar. I ignored him and went to play with Mishka. She was staying with us until Larisa got back from a hair show or whatever you call them in New York. She's good at what she does. She did mine last week with some persuading of Sebastian. I just cut it and added some chestnut highlights to my natural brown hair. 

"Larisa did a good job on your hair" he said. "I know. I love it" we're both silent after that.

"What?" He asks. "No snarky comment. No lecture about not having to change the way i look to get guys. No punishment for not asking for permission first?" I ask. He sighs and puts his guitar down. "Y/n...I'm sorry for being so hard on you." He says taking my hand. "Than why are you?" I ask.  "I don't know really. I guess I'm trying to protect you from getting even more hurt than you already are. "Dad left after you were born and mom just bolted in only a few months"

"So? I don't remember anything about dad and I've excepted mom's departure from us." I say a little teary eyed. "Are you really?" He asks me. I stay silent for a minute and shake my head no. Sebastian opens his arms for me. I run over to him and cling onto him like I used to when a storm was happening.

"Why did she go sebby?" I cry into his shoulder. I hate crying. I've always been told it's a sign of weakness.

"I don't know y/n. That's a question I still can't answer. Whatever was going through her head made her make the decision to leave." I heard his voice crack too. "Let it out" he patted my back. "I-I can't" I said. "Why not." "Because crying means your weak. Weak means your not strong. I am strong so why am I crying?!"

He wipes a tear from my eye. "Crying does not mean your weak. Crying means your human. I'm sorry for always telling you that. When I said that I was talking to myself. I told myself that so none of you saw me cry and thought I was weak so I passed those words on to you and your other brothers. Crying is human. Do not be ashamed of crying.

I looked at him and smiled. "I'll try to be less hard on you. I just don't want to see you hurt" he smiles at me. "Thank you seb" I say. "Of course my little star"

By for now my loves