new girl new friend (Remington)

Just another boring day in school. I was currently reading the tell tale heart by Edgar Allen Poe. That part wasent bad. The door opened and someone came in. "Ah, y/n I see you found your way here. Did you have someone help you?" They didn't say anything so i guess they either nodded or shook they're head.

"Well that's good. Class. This is y/n y/l/n. She's new here. Please help her as much as you can. You can sit by Remington in the back." I raised my hand so she could tell who I was. She say sat by me and smiled.

"Hi" I whispered to her. She was ignoring me and paying attention to the lesson. I slid a note to her. Our desks are right up against each other.

Hey

She wrote something

Hi

We wrote to each other for the class

Where are you from?

Texas

That's quite a distance from Nevada. What brought you here?

Parents divorced

Sorry I asked. I know how that goes

It's fine

Would you like to sit with my brothers and I at lunch

Sure

Nice MCR shirt btw

Thanks. Nice nirvana shirt

The bell rang and I headed to my next class. "Hey y/n" I got her attention. "Can i see your schedule" she came over to me and showed me. "We have all the same classes. C'mon I'll show you to science." She nodded. "You don't talk much do you" she shrugged. "Well if you're hanging out with me I'll have you talking everyones head off." She smiled.

We got to science and we sat by Emerson. "Y/n this is Emerson,my brother. Emerson,this is y/n,she's new. "Hi y/n" she waved. "She doesn't talk much" I said.

After science and gym it was time for lunch. We walked to the lunch line together. Girls kept glaring at me. Y/n looked a little uncomfortable. "They're just jealous" I whispered to her. She blushed and nodded.

I guided her to our usual spot. Sebastain,daniel,austin,shy,and Larisa were already there. They all introduced each other to her. Shy and her were deep into a conversation. I'm glad they're friends already.

Time skip
It was later in the year. Y/n was my best friend by now. She talks a whole lot more. We always hung out after school. Emerson and Sebastain always teased me about her. But I honestly really do like her more than a friend. Her birthday's coming up. Here's the plan. 

1. Put her favorite flowers in her locker with a note

2. give her the necklace I got her

3. Surprise her With MCR tickets 

Its fool proof really. I think she'll like it. 

It was now the next day at school. I got here early so I could plant the flowers in her locker. After that I waited for her to get here. 

When she got here I couldn't help but smile. I hid behind the stairs. She opened her locker and covered her mouth. I went over to her. "You like?" I asked. "I love" she hugged me. "Happy birthday (your nickname) "Thank you Remmy" she said. We then went to English.

At lunch I gave her the necklace. She had the same reaction she did to the flowers I can't wait to see her reaction when I give her the tickets. 

She came with me after school. She was texting someone when we got inside. It wasn't a few moments later when her hands started to shake and she started crying. "Hey,hey what's wrong. Clung to me as she showed me her phone. I held it as I carried her to my room. Her dad was threatening to come to Nevada and get her. She's told me about her dad and how he's a bad person.

"Don't worry. He won't come anywhere near you. I promise." I whispered in her ear. Now might be the best time. "I reached over into my nightstand. "Yknow how my chem is your favorite?" She nodded. "Well I just so happen" I showed them to her. "Have two tickets for the salt lake city show tomorrow night"

Her eyes lit up with excitement. "Salt lakes five hours away!" She exclaimed. Thats why we're not going to school tomorrow. We're heading to salt lake tomorrow around 10." She clung onto me in a hug. "Thank you so much remmy" she said in my neck. God,I wanted to kiss her. Just once. But I controlled myself and didn't

It was the morning of the concert. Y/n stayed over. I woke up with her head on my chest. Her hand resting on my family crest tattoo. She looked so peaceful. So beautiful. I could stay like this forever. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She stirred but didn't wake up. It was only 8. We had time.

She then started moving. "Remmy" her eyes were still Shut. She was dreaming of me? "I love you too rem" my cheeks turned bright red. She finally woke up. My blush had calmed down by then. She looked up at me and smiled. "Good morning" she said in an adorable morning voice. All high and squeaky. (My morning voice irl) "good morning" my deep raspy morning voice responded. If i wasn't paying attention I wouldn't have noticed her blush.

We got ready and headed to salt lake city. We jammed to mcr on the way.

It was time for the concert. She was so excited. They began to play na na na. She was jumping and singing along. Basically having the time of her life. I thought It was cute.

After the concert we headed home. "That was so much fun. Thank you rem." "Your welcome. There's something I wanted to ask." Now I was nervous. "What is it" she asked. "I...well..umm... when you came to school I saw you as my best friend. Now I see you as more. I've noticed how beautiful you are and how much I love you. I think I  realised it for real this morning. When you were asleep on me and I wanted to have that feeling forever. So what I'm trying to ask is. Will you be my girlfriend?"

She was silent for a minute. She then kissed my cheek. "Of course Remmy. I love you too"

Book recommendation of the chapter: boom boom room by Ronnie_Nails quite a good story. I really like it and think you will too

Bye for now my loves