(emerson)

Requested by the lovely undeadXdiamond and thank you to RawrEmoAttack for helping me write this. We've become best friends in just a short amount of time and I'm glad for that. Trigger warning. Just mentionsEnjoy

"Go y/n!" The crowd screamed as i went to make the game winning shot for the last game of the soccer season. As i was running a girl from the other team caught up to me and tripped me to get the ball for me. She did jt and made the shot for her team.

It was propabaly themost embarresing thing that's ever happened on the feild. My dad came up to me and grabbed me by my arm. I hissed in pain. Some scares hadent fullied healed yet.

He drug me to the car and forcefully pushed me in. "I can't believe you y/n! You know my expectations of you pn that feild." I sat there quietly. Listening to his harsh words.

Time skip because i cant write abuse and cutting scenes since im sensitive to both

I look down to see the harm that's been inflicted on me. My arms,legs,face,and neck are covered in bruises. My arms hold self inflicted wounds. I bandage myself up and go to bed.

The next morning I woke up earlier than usual so I could escape faster. Once i was done it was 7:10. School doesnt start for another hour. As i headed to the front door. Only to be stopped by my parents voices.

"I never laid a hand on her" "than hiw come shes covered in bruises!" "Soccer nancy,soccer" "the season ended! You dont get handprints on your face from practice!" I sighed and went out the back door.

When i got there i avoided everyones hateful glances. "Y/n!" I mentally rolled my eyes. "What is it Max?" I said. "Look. I get you were distracted at the game." "I wasent distracted" i said blankly. "Sure you werent. All othose thoughts of werent just coursing through your veins." He touched all over my body. "Get off" I tried to get him away. "Max get off!" He kept going. Out of nowhere he was shoved to the ground.

Standing with his fist balled was a kid named Emerson. He was new. He seemed pretty cool. Not to my friend group but to me.

"I believe the lady said to get off of her" he said. "We're dating pirate boy" lies. "Doesnt give you the right to touch on her. In public may I add." "What do you know, freshie" "oh i'm a junior as well. I'm just short." I laughed a little.

"C'mon y/n" max said gesturing to me. Emerson slapped his arm away stood in front of me. He was a little taller than me. "Move" "test me" he sighed and walked away. "Im Emerson" he said sticking out a hand. "Y/n" i followed the handshake. I noticed he looked at my arms."Thank you by the way.we're not really dating" "Of course. No pretty girl needs to be treated like that." I blushed.

He once again examined my arms and face. I saw anger burn in his eyes. The bell for first period rang. "Nice meeting you." We both said at the same time"

After a while it was lunch. I was looking for y/b/ff nut coudnt find her. Thats when I saw emerson all alone at a table. "Mind if i join?" I asked. He smiled at me. "Not at all." I sat across from him. Instead of eating he was drawing something. "What is that?" I ask. "Its a collection of houses in my city" "your city?" He spent the rest of lunch telling me about this city of the coast of England. (A/n i think he said england in the video. I dont remember) i soaked up every detail about it."

"Why are you hanging out with him?!" One of my friends asked. I shrugged. Hes nice and sweet and a good artist." "Hes a loner y/n. He doesnt talk to anyone and keeps to himself." She said. "Maybe thats a good thing"

It was after school now. I started walking home when i heard emersons voice call out to me. I turned around. "What is it emerson" i asked. "I dont mean to intrude on your peesonal life but i cant help but-im fine emerson" i said blankly. I know what hes talking about. "Please y/n!" "Therels nothig wong with me!" "Than show me your arms and prove that nothing is wrong!" He said.

I dragged him to the woods in the back of the school. There was a clearing in the middle. There were still trees just not as many. I took my jacket off and anwrapped the bangages.some were healed and some werent. I put them out in front of me. "Why y/n" he asked softly. "You wouldnt understand." I said. "Wanna bet" he pulled back his bracelets to show scars and burn marks. I gasped. "Dont understand huh"

"My dads the reason for them. He beats me when i do one thing wrong. Its worse in sports. The cuts are to make the pain go away but it obviously doesnt work" i say. "I guess our dads have wanting to hurt their kids in common." He said. "Why do you care so much about me? You dont even know me." "Because your a good person who doesnt need the risk of losing her life." He hugged me and i melted into it. I think i like him.

It was a few moths later. My parents are divorcing soon. Im going with my mom. I told Emerson about it. He doesnt want me to leave either.

It was the day i had to leave. I told emerson to meet me in the the woods. Thats been our place since we met. "So todays the day?" He asked. "I nodded. I looked into his sad green eyes. I could look into them all day.

My mom rolled around calling my name. I got up to leave. Emerson grabbed my hand. "Dont go" he said with tears in his eyes. "I have to. Ill keep in touch." "Its not the same as seeing your pretty face everyday." I blushed. "Em I-I-Y/n lets go!" J sighed and let go of his hand. Leavimg my pirate all alone in this place. I didnt even get to say what i wanted to say. I looked out the window and mouthed 'i love you'

By for now my loves