you can't see my demons (Remington)

Redoing this series from my first book simply because I want to do it better than last time.

As children it's common to have an or multiple imaginary friends. Usually you grow out of them. I never really grew out of mine.

His name's Remington. He has black hair,brown eyes,and he's tall. He also seems to age with me. So we're the same age. I see him all the time. We always hang out since we basically live together. He's a sweet guy. He doesn't seem imaginary to me.

"Good morning y/n" he greets me as I manage my way down the stairs. Today is the one day I actually have to go to work. I love my job. I just don't love the people I work with.

"Good morning remmy" I say yawning. He hands me a mug full of coffee. "Heavy on the creamer,right" he asks obviously knowing the answer. "Yep" I sip the caffeinated goodness and head on my way.

When I enter the building I put on my badge and head to my desk. "You're late again y/n" my coworker Madison tells me. I look at the clock. Its thirty minutes past my scheduled time to come in. "Sorry. Rem and I had breakfast and I woke up late." I smile and get to work. She rolls her eyes. "When will you except the fact that he's in your head and not real." She says.

"He is real" I say stopping my report that's due in the morning. She just walks away. I sigh and get back to work. Why can't people just realise he's real. They act like he's thin air.

I get home and collapse on the couch."long day?" Remington asks me. "You have no idea" I say. "People still not excepting my existence?" I nod. "They will one day." He says. He scoops me up and places me on his lap. "I love you y/n" "I love you too remmy"

Happy birthday to our vampire angel boy Remington Leith!

By for now my loves