Chapter 11

Mrs. Lassiter's POV

   My eyes open.  I have to get back to Ron before he suspects something.  I put her under the covers in the bed and pull them over her before scampering to mine and Ron's room.

Good.  He's still asleep.  I take a shower and quietly get under the covers with him.  I wish it was Malaysia under the covers with me.

Eventually, he wakes up.  "Mm, you smell fresh."  He says, smiling.  "I just wanted to smell good for you."  I smile back.  He pecks my lips, and it takes everything in me not to throw up.

.....

Ron and I are on a beach date, walking on it as we hold hands.  All my mind can think about is Malaysia.  "Ethena, honestly, I feel like we're out of touch."

"What do you mean?"  "I feel like we need to reconnect.  Isn't that what we're here for?"  What's the point?  Is that even possible for me?  "How would we do that?"

We reminisce about how our relationship was in the past.  "We can definitely reconnect if we...connect."  "Beach sex, Ron?  That's way too messy.  I would have sand in places where sand should not be.  We don't have a towel."

"See, this is what I'm talking about.  You never want to have sex anymore."  "Who wants sandy cheeks?  This isn't Spongebob."

As much as the thought of having sex with him repulses me, I actually don't want a sandy ass crack, or a sandy vagina, or something.

"I thought you wouldn't care."  "Sir, why would I not?  I don't want to be scratching my vagina like I have crabs."  "Ugh, whatever.  I'm going back to the house to masturbate.  Don't bother me."

You won't have to worry about that.

He heads back to the house.  I wait awhile before going back.  I sneak into Malaysia's room.  She walks into the room, surprised to see me in here.

"Hey, Ethena.  I just put Jacob to sleep, and I'm about to do the same.  I'm pretty sleepy."  She yawns.  How does a person look gorgeous while yawning?

"Cuddle with me."  I smirk.  "Ethena, that's so risky."  She whispers.  "Ron's occupied right now, and I'm pretty sure he's upset with me."  "Ok."

We take a shower together then go to sleep in her bed, cuddling each other.