Chapter 49

Ron's POV

   "Oh, Malaysia.  You do it so well...."   "Only for you, Ethena."  "Fuck me.  Fuck me better than Ron ever has....."

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"  I scream, waking up from my slumber, sitting up in the bed frantically.

I immediately grab my phone and call my wife.

Ethena's POV

Malaysia and I are chillin' in the hammock that's outside of the cabana, her cuddled up to me as my arm is wrapped around her shoulder.

My phone starts ringing and I blindly pick it up.  "Hello."  "Are you fuckin' Malaysia?!"

I roll my eyes.  "For the love of God, I'm not fucking Malaysia."  "Then why did I have a dream that you were?"

"Stop being such a fucking weirdo,"  I say, scrunching my face in disgust.  I think that's mad weird.  Why is he envisioning two lesbians having sex?  Gross.  "What, are you some psychic having psychic dreams now?"

"Where even are you?  You just packed your shit, left a note, and left."  "Don't worry about it.  And at least I had courtesy enough to leave a note.  I could've just left your dumb ass and said nothing.  Jacob isn't starving, is he?"

"Of course he's not."  "Good.  I don't know, sometimes, I have to ask because I don't know if you're capable of doing anything on your own, since I do everything for you."

"You better not be laid up with some other nigga."  "Excuse me?  And even if I was?,"  I say with an incredulous expression, raising my brows.  "I'm a grown ass woman.  You don't run me, Ron.  But I'll have you know, I'm not "laid up with another nigga."

"Then why can't you tell me where you are?"  "Because maybe I want time to myself and don't want you in my business all the time.  Did you ever think of that?  Huh, Ron?  I don't have to tell you everything.  I'm not your slave, and you're not some boss that I have to report back to."

"Is something going on, Ethena?  Please tell me."  "You know why you had that dream?  You wanna know what I think is the reason for that?  It's because you're so damn insecure.  You can't stand the thought of me not being controlled by you enough to even have the simplest conversations with someone else, especially Malaysia.  And I also think that you just want a reason to not like her, even though you promised you'll be nice to her.  Ron, you're full of shit.  Nothing but pure bullshit."

"I-"  "Get off my line, Ron."  I hang up.

I turn my face to Malaysia.  "Hey, let's fuck."  I say to her.  "Ok."