Chapter 54

Ron's POV

   I'm currently at the mall.  I decided awhile ago that I should find less toxic ways to occupy myself, especially when I'm stressed, since I'm back in the house.  You know what they say, "Happy wife, happy life."

I continue to walk around for an hour.  I buy a cinnamon sugar pretzel with a side of icing from Auntie Anne's and eat it at the food court.

As I'm walking to my car, I see this woman dressed from head to toe in designer carrying a bunch of bags that look really heavy.

Being the gentleman that I am, I go over to her.  "Do you need any help, ma'am?"  I say with a friendly smile.

She looks up at me, flashing a smile after a moment.  "Why yes.  Thank you."  I take her bags from her and go over to her trunk.

She pops it.  Just as I begin to put the bags away, I realize something.  "Is this a 2021 Rolls-Royce Ghost?"

She smiles proudly.  "Why yes, it is.  Do you like it?"  "Like it?  I fucking love it!  This is a luxury car.  This thing starts at $311,900.  I love the build of it."

I see now that she's a very opulent woman.  I wonder what she does for a living.

"If you'd like, maybe I can let you ride in it sometime?"  I smile like a kid in a candy store.  "Of course!"

She giggles.  "Let me get your number."  I put her bags away and shut the trunk, her standing in front of me now.

She takes out her phone.  I tell her my number as she puts it in.  "What's your name?"  She questions.  "Ron."  I respond, brightly smiling.

"Well, I've gotta get going, but I'll be sure to call you.  Have a good day, Ron."  She says with a.......flirtatious smile?

"You, too."  And with that, she gets in her expensive car and drives away.