Chapter 53

Malaysia's POV

   Ethena and I are taking a bubble bath, music playing and candles lit, apple cinnamon roaming through the air.

"This feels really nice, Malaysia.  Ron's been stressing me out.  All he talks about is our failed marriage."

"Let's not talk about him right now.  Forget Ron,"  I say, caressing her with both hands.  "Just let me make you feel good."

I initiate a kiss, my tongue exploring her mouth.  Hers starts to do the same.  My hands move to her ass and squeeze it, making her moan.

I commence to kissing down her body, sucking on her nipples.  "Oo, Malaysia, that feels so good."

I spread her legs and prop them up.  I kiss the inside of her thighs before licking them.  I start licking her clit like it's ice cream.

"Ah yeah.  Do it just like that.  Ron never did it that way."  I oblige her.  Her eyes close and her head falls back.  Ethena is so sexy.

I lick faster.  Her pussy is delicious.  It's quite fat, too.  And it's always hairless, just how I like it.

"Spit on my pussy."  I spit on it and suck on her clit, her reacting sexily.  Watching her turns me on.

I smack her pussy, making her moan out loud.  I continue to spank her pussy for a bit.  "Oo, Malaysia, Baby, you're so dirty."

Y'know, we've been hooking up for awhile now, and being with an older woman still astonishes me till this day.  I'm glad that I'm able to please her, and that I've taken notes on the things she's shown me.  Knowing what she likes is important to me, and just because I'm young doesn't mean that I can't get the job done and do what I need to do.

I spit on her pussy and suck on her clit again, driving her wild.  "Fuck, Malaysia, I wanna cum all over your face....."  She sexily moans, beginning to grind her hips.

I grip her ass cheeks and aggressively suck on her clit, my head moving back and forth, her back arching as she lets out the sexiest moan.

I really want her to cum.  It's so sexy whenever she cums for me and not Ron.  Buddy doesn't know how much he's missing out on.

Her hands grip my hair.  I continue to violently suck her like I'm trying to suck all the juice from an orange.  "Oh fuck!  I'm gonna cum!"

I work my mouth on her until she gets what she wants, her squirting with a sexy ass moan.

I come up and kiss her juicy lips, her hungrily kissing me back.

A few minutes go by, and that's when my stomach falls to my ass.  "Honey, you in there?"

"Oh shit!"  Ethena mouths to me.  "The fuck do I do?"  I mouth back.  "Hide!"  She mouths.

I hold my nose and dive under all the suds.

Mrs. Lassiter's POV

"Yeah.  I'm just..taking a bubble bath."  I respond, gathering up as many suds as possible to cover up Malaysia.

When he comes in, I act casual.  "Can I hop in with you?"  My eyes mentally go big.  "Yeah, yeah.  Sure, sure."

"Ok, well I'm gonna grab a snack first."  I mentally let out a breath of relief.  He kisses my cheek before heading out of the room.

A few moments pass, and Malaysia comes up from the water.  She hurriedly gets out and dries off a bit before running out of the room, wrapped in the towel.