Chapter 29

Malaysia's POV

   Ethena and I are riding in my new car, me driving us to a pottery class.

.....

It may be a bit cliché, but she's seated in a chair, her hands cupped around the clay as I'm behind her, helping her mold it.

We smile at each other, looking into each other's eyes.  I love her eyes.  They're as beautiful as her.

.....

I'm currently driving Ethena to her destination to go run an errand.  "So, did you like the pottery class I took you to?"  I question.

She smiles brightly.  "Of course, Baby, I did.  It was a really nice date.  It's fun trying new things.  You even managed to get all romantic."  She says, looking me up and down and smirking.

"Anything for you, Baby Girl."  I wink.  "Ooooo, Baby Girl?  That's new."  She says, smirking once again.  "It's what you are, so I'ma tell it like it is."  I smile.

"You're making me feel all young again."  She says, smiling and giggling.  "Babe, you are still young."  "It makes me feel even younger when I'm with you."

She leans over and plants her thick lips to my cheek, kissing it.

.....

I walk through the door, Ron sitting in his recliner.  He gives me an annoyed look then rolls his eyes.

The fuck is his problem?

I raise a brow at him, frowning.  I begin to walk over to the stairs, but his voice interrupts me.  "You know, you shouldn't even be here."

All hell is about to break loose.

I turn on my heel and fold my arms.  "You shouldn't be a little bitch for no reason, but that's happenin', too."

"The fuck did you just say to me?"  He says, standing up with a look of pure anger on his face.  "You heard me.  Nigga, you ain't deaf."

"How dare you talk to me that way?  I am the man of the house."  "Not according to Ethena.  Her calculations say that you're a li'l bitch."  I say, hitting him where it hurts.

"I swear, you're just like my wife."  "Good.  I'd rather be like her than be like you.  Now are we done here?"  I say, arching my brow at him.

"No.  We're not done here,"  He walks closer to me, distance between us.  "You're nothing but a spoiled little brat.  I don't know why Ethena caters to you so much, but you seriously need to get off your ass and get a real job if you wanna stay here."

That's it!  I've had it!

"You know, Ron, you constantly prove that Ethena and I are right about you being the little crybaby bitch you are.  Coming for an eighteen-year-old female?  Are you serious?  If you weren't such a dick, maybe Ethena would actually stand being around you!  You're so fucking insufferable!  And I dare you to lay a finger on me.  Ethena will be on you so fast, you won't know what happened, so don't even think about it."

"Why you little bitch-"  "Takes one to know one, doesn't it, Ron?"  I say, tauntingly smirking at him.  "My wife loves me."  "Are you sure about that?  How can you be sooo sure?  Or was that some kind of fake confidence because you know the truth?"

"You don't know a damn thing-"  "Oh, I know more than you know,"  I say, my face perking up.  "Face it, Ron.  Ethena couldn't love you if she was paid to."

And with that, I leave his jealous, insecure ass looking dumbfounded as I walk up the stairs.