Chapter 47

Ron's POV

   I walk into the living room, noticing a piece of paper on my recliner.  I walk over to it and pick it up.

"Gone for a week.  Dinner is in the fridge.  Make it stretch for you and Jacob.  If you can't, make some more.  Ethena."

So she just left and didn't say anything to me beforehand?

.....

Malaysia's POV

Ethena and I just arrived at our cabana.  Everything is so beautiful!  A getaway to the Bahamas is definitely what I needed.

We put our bags down.  She holds me in her arms, me holding her as well.  "Mmmm, Baby, don't you love it?!"  She says.

I smile at her.  "I do.  And the best part is that I'm here.  With you."  We give each other a good peck.

"I have a lot planned on the itinerary for today, as well as the whole week."  "What are we doing today?"

"Well first, we're gonna fuck.  Then, we're gonna go visit a restaurant.  Last, but not least, we're gonna go swim with the pigs."

"I love you, Ethena.  This is gonna be the best baecation ever!"

She giggles and initiates a kiss.  Before we get too heated, I pull away.

"I actually have a surprise for you."  I say, smiling.  "You do?"  She says, smiling back
"Yep."

I walk over to my suitcase and pull out my new plastic 8-inches.

Her mouth opens in shock, her smiling.  "You did not."  "I did,"  I say, mischievously smirking.  "It came in yesterday, and I can't wait to use it on you."

She smiles brightly.  "Let's go then."

We strip ourselves of our clothes and I put on the strap-on.  I put on my Pretty Ricky playlist.

We start making out, our hands grasping each other's cheeks.  We moan into the kiss.

My hand slides down her face, then her body, being the highest level of sensual, until it reaches her ass.  I cup it in my hand.

Mmmmmm, I can't wait to have this fat ass bouncing on my strap.

I smack it hard, making her body jerk while she squeals into the kiss.

I continue to harshly smack her ass, spanking her as she sexily reacts.

Her hands play with my breasts and nipples. I moan, her lips entrapping it.

My other hand starts rubbing her clit.  She moans as she starts stroking my strap.

We keep going like this until I guide her onto the bed.  I prop her up on all fours before getting behind her as "Body" by Pretty Ricky starts to play.

I tease her pussy with my strap, making her moan.  I rub her clit from behind as I ease my way into her.

I do small thrusts until I can fully thrust into her.  My hands grip her hips as I fuck her.

"Malaysia...."  She moans.  It's the sexiest thing I've ever heard. 

Her moaning my name fuels me.  Her pussy is so wet for me.  It all pushes me over the edge.

I pump faster, getting deeper and deeper.  I see why Ron got with her.  Speaking of Ron....

"I bet Ron doesn't know you're fucking the babysitter.  More like the babysitter's fucking you."  I roughly say.

"Holy shit, Malaysia.....  That was fucking sexy."  She says, panting as she moans. I put my thumb in her fat ass.

Goddamn, I love this ass!  It's so fucking fat!   God, thank you for making her half Hispanic, half African American.

"Oh fuck yes.  Malaysia, fuck me."  I happily listen to her command and get even rougher than before.

Our moans are mixing together, it's so beautiful.  I smack her ass, making it jiggle like Jell-O.  Damn, her ass got wavesssss.

I grip her hair and pull her up to me, my arm locking her body in place.  My mouth is at her ear.

"Ron can't fuck you like I do, ain't that right?"  I say aggressively.  "He could never!"

I suck on her earlobe before licking on her face and kissing it.  "This is my pussy, not his, ain't it?"

"God yes!"  "Who's fucking this pussy good?"  "You!  Oh fuck, Mommy!  It's you!"  "Who isn't?"  "Ron!  He'll never get in this pussy again!"

"Such a good fucking girl."  One of my hands rubs her clit.  The image of me fucking her as I have her locked down, rubbing her, is so fucking sexy.

"I'm your good giirrrrl!  Not Ron's!" 

Pure want is coursing through my veins, taking over every cell in my being.  "Ride this strap, Baby."  I seductively whisper in her ear and kiss her earlobe.

I lay back, and she sexily crawls over to me.  She gets on top of me, my strap sliding inside of her so perfectly, it's like it was meant to happen, her looking into my eyes with intent.

I already know she's about to fuck it up.

My hand cups her breast as my other one is grasping her hip, her beginning to bounce up and down.

I bite my lip, intensely looking up at her.  "This pussy so good, Baby.  I see why Ron wants it so bad.  You're so fucking sexy."  I seductively say.

Her eyes are closed as she infinitely moans.  She starts going full-speed.  "So.....good....."  She moans out.

"That's right, Baby.  Fuck it like you love it."  "Give it to me, Mommy."

That's my cue to fuck the shit out of her.  I immediately commence to fucking the shit out of her as she moans out in pure pleasure.

I'm glad she's a loud moaner.  It really keeps me going.  "Oh fuck, Mommy, I'm gonna cum!"

I stick my thumb back in her ass again.

"Malaysiaaaaaa!"  She screams, moaning ultimately, her body spasming as she cums.

She lifts up off of my strap, her liquid oozing down it and onto my thighs.

I pull her to me, grasping her face, us making out.