Chapter 44

Malaysia's POV

Ron's been....... nicer to me?  Like, he hasn't been rolling his eyes at me or giving me attitude.  He hasn't been giving me death glares.  What the fuck is going on?

Ethena walks into the kitchen as I'm taking a bottle of water out of the fridge.  "Hey, is Ron sick or something?  He hasn't been mean to me in some weeks."

She chuckles and walks over, kissing my lips.  She smiles.  "Ron agreed to be nicer to you."

My eyes bulge out of my head.  "Wow.  Do you know how long it took?  And what the fuck was up with that Monopoly shit?  It was mad weird."

"Our counselor suggested that the both of us spend quality time with you and play a boardgame, just to prove to him that you're not so bad."

"Wow.  Some counselor you got there."  She leans against the counter, her back to it.  "I don't like going, but I did agree to go before Ron left, so we're still going since he's back."

I put my water down.  I slowly walk over to her and encase her in my arms.  "You love not wanting to make it work, don't you?  You don't want him, you want me?"  I say seductively with a smile before kissing her lips.

"You like the thought of me wanting you and not Ron, don't you?"  "I do."  I say, smiling and nodding.

We kiss again.  I pull her closer to me, looking into her eyes intently.  My lips brush against hers.  "You're mine, Ethena.  Strictly mine."

"You're so sexy, Malaysia.  Take me now."