Chapter 31

Malaysia's POV

   She sniffles, wiping her face.  "Jacob needs to get picked up from daycare."  She says.  "I'll tell you what, I'll go get him, and you're gonna chill in the bath I'm gonna run you."

I grab her face in my hands and kiss her with all the passion in my soul, her putting her hands on my face after a moment.

I run upstairs and start running the water, putting in some bubbles and lighting apple cinnamon scented candles.

I go back downstairs and lead her to the bathroom.  I strip her of her clothes and help her step in.  I turn off the water.

"I'm gonna get Jacob now.  See you later, Baby."  I bend down and kiss her before wiping her face of leftover tear.  I leave the bathroom and exit the house.

Mrs. Lassiter's POV

See, this is why it's so much better being with a woman.  When has Ron EVER run a bath for me, especially in my time of need?  Fucking never, I'll tell ya that much.

I sink down into the warm water, closing my eyes as I let the apple cinnamon hit my nose.  It truly is the gayest scent.

I love Malaysia.  I really do.  She's so sweet to me, so kind.  So loving.  She always makes sure she does everything in her power to show that she loves me.

She always makes me feel younger than I actually am.  "Alexa, play "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry.  She does as I say, the song blaring through the bathroom.

I run my hand down my body, stopping at my clit.  I start rubbing it, thinking of Malaysia.

She's so sexy.

I moan, cupping my breast and leaning my head back.  I pinch my hard nipple, playing with it.

I start rubbing faster.

"You make me feel like I'm livin' a teenage dream, the way you turn me on..."

I think about how Malaysia really does turn me on, a vision of the first time we had sex playing in my head.

I feel myself making a sexual face as I moan out, biting my lip.

"My heart stops when you look at me.  Just one touch....."

Katy really made a relatable ass song.  Malaysia makes me feel ways I can't explain sometimes, and she is a heart stopper.

"So take a chance and don't ever look back, don't ever look back...."

Yes, Katy's right.  Malaysia and I should never look back.  What we have is special.  It feels so right, even though it's wrong.

"We drove to Cali and got drunk on the beach
Got a motel and built a fort out of sheets
I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece
I'm complete

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance until we die
You and I, will be young forever

You make me
Feel like I'm livin' a teenage dream
The way you turn me on, I can't sleep
Let's run away and don't ever look back, don't ever look back
My heart stops
When you look at me, just one touch
Now baby I believe this is real
So take a chance and don't ever look back, don't ever look back

I'ma get your heart racing in my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight
Let you put your hands on me in my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight
(Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight)

You make me
Feel like I'm livin' a teenage dream
The way you turn me on, I can't sleep
Let's run away and don't ever look back, don't ever look back (no)
My heart stops
When you look at me, just one touch
Now, baby, I believe this is real (oh)
So take a chance and don't ever look back, don't ever look back

I'ma get your heart racing in my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight
Let you put your hands on me in my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight
(Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight)"

I feel my orgasm coming.  I explode as the song ends, moaning loudly as I see the vision of Malaysia cumming in my head.