Chapter 10

Mrs. Lassiter's POV

   "Ethena......why is the babysitter here?"  Ron questions me.  He doesn't look or sound too pleased.  "Because we have Jacob here with us.  I thought she could watch him while we go out sometimes.  Why else would there be a third room?  Because she's here, duuuhhh."

"Huh, I didn't think of that.  Smart thinking, Baby."  He kisses my lips, making me cringe.  "Is something wrong, Baby?"  He says.  "Uh, no, no.  I just got a chill, that's all."  "Oh, ok."

"I'm gonna go check on Malaysia."  "Ok.  I'm going to sleep.  I'm tired."  Perfect.  "Goodnight."  "Goodnight, Love."

I scamper off to Malaysia's room.  I close and lock the door.  She turns her head to look at me.  "Oh, hey, Ethena."  "Hey, Malaysia.  Still unpacking?"  "Just finishing up, actually."

"Oh, ok."  I let her put up her last piece of clothing.  As soon as she finishes, I turn her around and start kissing her.

She moans into the kiss, taken by my surprise.  I put my hands inside her shorts and place them on her ass as she wraps her arms around my neck.

I kiss down her neck, causing her to moan.  I swirl my tongue on her neck, holding the skin between my teeth as well.

"Mrs. Lassiter..."  She moans.  I put a hand in her underwear, feeling her wetness.  Oh yes, I miss doing this with girls.

I cover her mouth as I rub her clit, her moans vibrating against my hand as her eyes roll.  I remove my hand from her shorts and suck on my fingers.

I stick my fingers in her mouth and she obediently sucks on them.  Our bodies go to the floor as we kiss and strip each other nude.

I suck on her breasts as I grind into her, my hand covering her mouth.  "We have to be quiet, Baby."  I mutter.

I move down to her precious paradise.  My tongue flicks her clit.  I suck on it, making her arch her back.  Her eyes are closed, pleasure running through her.

I swirl my tongue on her clit until her body shakes and she squirts.  I lap up her juices with my tongue before getting on top of her and positioning myself in between her legs.

I start grinding my pussy against hers, her hand covering her mouth, muffling her moans.  Her other hand holds onto my lower arm, her nails digging into my skin as I hold onto her legs.

One of her hands moves to my ass and squeezes it.  I bite my bottom lip, holding in my moans.  I grind faster and faster until we squirt on each other, our juices mixing.

Our breathing is heavy and we're panting as I lean down and kiss her.  We lick each other clean before making out.  We lay down on the floor, our tired bodies falling asleep as I cuddle her.