Chapter 1

IF YOU SEE THIS BOOK OR ANY OF MY BOOKS ON NOVEL HD, OR ANY OTHER SITE THAT IS NOT WATTPAD, THEN IT IS STOLEN AND I DID NOT GIVE THEM CONSENT TO POST IT. GO TO WATTPAD WHERE IT IS ORIGINALLY POSTED AND READ IT THERE. THESE HOES ARE STEALING PEOPLE'S READS AND MAKING MONEY OFF OF THEM.

   So, you know that one teacher that's extremely hot that all the boys drool over?  That's Mrs. Lassiter.  She has honey skin, long, brown hair, big breasts, a small waist, large hips, and a fat ass.

I've never been with a girl before, but I'd go gay for Mrs. Lassiter.  One thing I really like are her eyes.  Usually, they're green, but sometimes they're light golden.  She's really pretty, and she's a great teacher.  She helps me extremely well whenever I stay for tutoring.

"Hello, class.  This is my son Jacob, and my husband, Ron Lassiter."  Mrs. Lassiter says, holding her son on her hip and bouncing him.  Two weeks ago, I asked her what her kid looked like, and she said she'd bring him in.  She told us that he's the cutest thing, and he is.

Jacob has her light complexion and green eyes.  He has curly brown hair and chubby cheeks.  He has his father's lips and nose.  He's a really happy child, smiling and laughing when his mother plays with him, showing his little teeth.

"Mrs. Lassiter, your son is adorable."  I say with a smile.  "Thank you.  Do you want to hold him?"  "Oh my God, yes!"  She walks over and hands him over to me.  He looks up at me, sitting in my lap, just staring, then busts into a smile.

I instantly feel a connection to Jacob as I stare into his eyes.  I smile at him before tickling him, making him laugh.  He makes me laugh, his laugh is infectious.  It's so cute.  There's nothing better than a child's laughter.

"He really likes you."  Mrs. Lassiter says with a smile, looking at us as we interact with each other.  "How old is he?"  I question.  "He's five."  Mr. Lassiter answers.  I'm attached to Jacob.

I lift him up over my head and make him laugh before holding him over my shoulder.

Eventually, Mrs. Lassiter comes over to take Jacob back.  "Jacob,"  She says, gently touching him.  "Jacob."  She says, touching him again.  He's fast asleep.

I gently stroke his hair.  "It's so cute that he fell asleep on you, but him and Mr. Lassiter have to go now.  I'd hate to wake him up, but it's time."  Mrs. Lassiter says.

I hand him over, and she hands him to Mr. Lassiter.  She kisses her sleeping child on the forehead before kissing her husband on the lips.  "Bye, Honey.  See you at home."  She says.  "Bye, my beautiful queen."

Mr. Lassiter walks out of the door with Jacob.  I hope I get to see him again.

.....

I've just finished packing my things.  Just as I'm about to exit the classroom, Mrs. Lassiter stops me.  "Malaysia, have you ever considered babysitting?"  "Yes ma'am, all the time.  I love kids."  I reply.  "I saw how you interacted with Jacob.  He really likes you.  He's never been drawn to someone so quick before,"  She says with a smile, looking into my eyes.  "I need a babysitter.  How would you feel about it?"  She questions with a suggestive smile.

"Of course I'll be your babysitter.  It'll be nice to make some money and I get to spend time with Jacob."  "Great.  Thank you so much, Malaysia."  "No problem, Mrs. Lassiter."