Chapter 25

Malaysia's POV

   "Go to my bedroom, Malaysia."  Ethena commands with a smile.  "Wait, why?"  "Because you've been so stressed out since the funeral, I figure I'd give you a stress reliever."

Stress reliever?  "Uh, okay."  I go into her room, her following behind me.  I sit on the bed, my eyes landing on a massage table.

"Take off your clothes."  "My clothes?"  "Yep.  I'm giving you a full-body massage."

"Are you sure we have time for this?  As much as I love almost getting caught, I'd hate if it were any more than a close second."

She waves me off.  "Oh, don't worry about Ron.  He won't be home for hours."

"Well........if you say so."  I start stripping off my clothes until I'm fully naked.  Ethena's eyes latch onto my body, looking it up and down with a satisfied smirk.

"Like what you see?"  I tease with a smile.  "I've seen it a million times, and I still love what I see."  She says, looking directly into my eyes with fire in hers.

Mrs. Lassiter's POV

It took everything in me not to jump Malaysia's bones right there for hours of sex.  Can't risk Ron seeing us cuddling in the bed naked together, though.

Malaysia's POV

I get on top of the massage table, laying down on it.  She plays some relaxing jazz in the background as she fills her hands with oil.

I feel her hands start to work against my skin, making me close my eyes as she starts getting out the tense parts of my body.

It feels good.  Ethena should do this to me more often.

"So, Malaysia, how does your mom make you feel?"  "My egg donor makes me feel like stabbing her."

"Speak with your other emotions, not just anger."  I contemplate on how to do that.

I sigh.  "She makes me feel worthless.  She makes me feel like a child.  She makes me feel like I need her.  She makes me feel like a disappointment.  It's just crazy because I know I don't need her, yet she always has a way of making me somehow crave the attention she should've given me in the past.  I wish she would've given it to me then, not try to now.  And she goes about it the wrong way, always trying to tell me how to run my life when she hasn't even been in it.  She's the reason why I'm so fucked up, and she can't even see it."

"Malaysia, I can assure you, you're nowhere near worthless or a disappointment.  You are worth everything, and you mean a lot to the people that care about you, especially me.  You're definitely not a child, and you don't carry yourself that way at all.  And you're not fucked up.  Far from it, actually.  You're just angry because of the abandonment and all these different emotions you feel, and it's completely understandable."

"I just wish she was there, and I wish she could've gave me a better reason.  She gave me to my grandma simply because she didn't want me.  She didn't want the responsibility."

"I know it hurts, but I'm here by your side every step of the way, and we'll get through this together."

"I love you, Ethena.  I really do appreciate you, and I appreciate this."  "I love you, too, Baby Girl.  You know I'd do anything for you, no need to thank me."

Talking it out to Ethena, especially while she's giving me a massage, definitely made me feel a lot better.

She always seems to know what to do, and what to say.

.....

Mrs. Lassiter's POV

I'm meeting up with Lena soon.  She just doesn't know that I'm coming.

When I get to the meeting spot, I sit down, taking in her confused expression.

"Where's Malaysia?"  Surprise, motherfucker!  "She wasn't feeling well, so she wanted me to come instead."

"Well, I don't want to talk to you."  She starts to get up from her chair and walk away, until I interject.  "Don't you wanna get closer to your daughter?"  I say, raising a brow.

She slowly turns back around, looking at me with conflicted eyes.  "....Yes."  "Then I suggest you sit back down."

She takes my suggestion, still not looking happy to see me at all, but I'll take what I can get.

"Why are you here, Ethena?"  "I told you.  Malaysia's not feeling well, so she wanted me to come in her place."

An absolute lie, but she doesn't need to know that.

"No, I mean, what could you possibly have to say to me?  Why are you here?"

"For starters, I wanted to let you know that you're going about Malaysia all wrong."

"And how could you possibly know that?"  She says, giving me a brow-raise.

"Well, I talk to her everyday.  This is one of the things she tells me."  "How are you talking to her everyday?"  She says, looking at me with a hurt face as she leans back in her seat with folded arms.

"She's been living with me ever since her grandma died.  Sorry for your loss, by the way."

"You're fucking sick, you know that?"  She really is hard to deal with, that's for sure.

"What do you mean?"  "You're a pedophile.  You victimized a young girl, and you corrupted her.  And now she's living under the same roof as you?,"  She makes a sound of disgust.  "Disgusting."

That kind of stung, but I'm not going to let this woman hurt me.  "You're entitled to your opinion, but I just want to let you know, I have the best intentions with Malaysia."

"Do you have a child?"  "Yes."  "Would you want someone to do the same thing to your child that you're doing to mine?"

"My son has nothing to do with this.  You don't know what it feels like to be a mother, so you don't have the right to know what my relationship with her makes you feel like."

She looks at me like she wants to kill me.  I've completely destroyed her.  I hit her where it really hurts.

"You have some nerve."  "Why are you so hostile and aggressive anyway?  Malaysia really doesn't like that, and it's really the wrong way to go."

"Because I can.  I have the right to be."  "Do you really think that, or is that just this persona you put on?"

Lena's POV

Who the fuck is she to try to be analyzing me?

Mrs. Lassiter's POV

"I'll have you know, I think that, but it's really none of your business, Pedo Patty."

I give her a one-sided smile, signaling that I'm not the least bit fazed.  "But why do you think that?  Mind you, you're the one that left her at your mother's doorstep, not the other way around."

I can feel her broiling across from me.  I hate when people can't accept the truth about things like this.

"I'm the way I am because my daughter won't give me a chance, and she ended up in the wrong hands, but won't see that.  I should've stayed with her.  Maybe she would've had some guidance."

"I hope you know, that's the exact mentality that pushes her away from you."

"Huh?"  "You making her feel like she's a fuckup, and that she could've been so much better with you.  That, that is what fucks you up the most."

"You're a real bitch, you know that?"  "Takes one to know one,"  I nonchalantly stand up.  "I'm done with this conversation, but I'll give you some advice.  In conclusion, you're the one in the wrong, how she feels is validated, and you should really stop acting like you're the best mother in the world."

And with that, I walk off, leaving her speechless.