Chapter 50

Malaysia's POV

Ethena and I are cuddling in our cabana, chilling on our bed.  "I had a dream last night."  I say.

"Yeah?  What about?"  "We got married.  Here, actually.  Ethena, can we just stay here forever?"

"You know, I actually think we should consider living in the Bahamas.  We could have a new setting and a new beginning, get a beautiful new house."

"OMG, how dope would that be?"  "We could be Bahama baddies.  We're both thick and beautiful.  We'd fit right in."

"How did you know you like women?"  "Hm?  Oh, that was random,"  She says, raising her brows.  "Uuuummmm, I guess it started when I had a crush on my teacher.  Well, she wasn't my teacher anymore when it happened.  I never had a chance, though.  She's married to her wife and they have kids.  Good to know that she's gay, though."  She says, tilting her head up in thought before looking back at me.

"Now you're the teacher I have a crush on."  I say, smiling.  She smiles.  "Well, I'm not your teacher anymore."

"I'm gonna paint your nails."  We sit up.  I get some nail polish and other tools.  She holds out her hand to me as we sit cris-crossed on the bed.

I start painting her nails.  "Rainbow nails?"  She says, smiling.  "Yes.  You're queer, and I'm gonna let everybody know."

She giggles.  "Was there ever a time where you had did something with a girl before you were a lesbian?"  I question.

"Well, I have a best friend named Rachel, and we kissed once back when we were teenagers.  I don't know, girls just weren't for me back then.  Wait, why do you wanna know?"

"I like to know stuff about you.  And.... we've never really talked about how your lesbianism came to be or anything like that."

She smiles brightly.  "I like that you like to know things about me.  It's nice to know that you take an interest in me.  Ron doesn't do that."

I look her in the eyes seriously, her looking back.  "Ron doesn't do anything I do."  "That's true.  You really don't like him, huh?"

"You know I don't like that clump nugget.  He's slimy, he's manipulative, and he's just.....a little bitch.  I hate it."

"That last part is definitely very true.  Do I get to paint your nails, too?  I would love to have matching nails.  It could be a cute, gay couple-y thing."

"Of course you can."  "And then after our nails dry, we're gonna go horseback riding, visit the flamingos, and make our own chocolate!"

"Wait, we can really make our own chocolate?"  "It's the Bahamas.  You can do damn near anything here."

.....

Ethena and I are about to ride the horses.  I am terrified.  I've never experienced riding a horse before, and it's a big fear of mine I've always had.  One of the actors that played Superman rode a horse one day, and the horse threw him off.  He was paralyzed in a wheelchair for nine months before he died.

"Time to strap up and get on the horses."  The instructor says.  Ethena turns to me, realizing my hesitation.

She takes my hand and squeezes it.  "You can get on with me."  She gets on the horse and helps me onto it.

I hold onto her waist for dear life.  The animal starts moving, Ethena being in control of it.

I don't know if this is weird, but Ethena looks sexy riding a horse.

"Get comfortable.  The horse isn't gonna hurt you, Baby Girl."  She must've noticed how hard I was holding onto her.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.  I open my eyes again.  After awhile, my grip on her loosens.

It's actually kinda nice riding the horse.  It's relaxing.

"Is this your first time riding a horse?"  I inquire.  "No.  I used to ride 'em when I was a little girl all the time.

"Huh, I never would've pegged you for a horse girl."  "Horses are really sweet and beautiful.  They're really majestic, and can serve a purpose.  They're my favorite animals."

.....

I take a pic of this one flamingo that's standing by itself.  "Aren't the flamingos so pretty?"  Ethena says, smiling.

"Yeah, but the eyes are a bit creepy.  Looks like they're always watching you.  Sleep paralysis demon style."  I shiver, making a creeped out noise.

She giggles at me before pulling me close and kissing my forehead.

.....

I can't believe I made my own chocolate!  "Mmmm, it's so good,"  I say to Ethena, munching down on my chocolate.  "I should go into the chocolate business."

"You are my chocolate."  She says, munching down on hers, too.  "You're my caramel."

We peck each other's lips.  Ethena is so great.  How did I get so lucky?

.....

We're back at the cabana now, under the covers as we're cuddling, her stroking my hair.

"Did you have fun today, Baby?"  She says.  "It was the greatest,"  I reply, cheesing from ear to ear.  "You're so amazing, Ethena.  You show me new things.  It's never boring with you."

"You make me never want to be boring.  We're always spicy.  You really drive me to be spontaneous.  I can't remember the last time I was spontaneous with Ron."

"I love you, Ethena."  "I love you, too, Baby."  "Promise me you'll always be mine, and that you and Ron will be done one day."

"I promise."  "Kiss on it?"  "Kiss on it."  We kiss passionately, making me want to marry her right now.