Chapter 30

Mrs. Lassiter's POV

   Malaysia and I just got back from her picking me up.  She goes upstairs, going to her room.  I go to the bedroom I share with my asshole of a husband.

He's sitting on the edge of the bed.  I stand in front of him, my arms folded, a cold look on my face as I look down at him.  "She told me what you did."

He angrily stands up.  "Get rid of that little bitch!"  He screams, getting in my face.  "Fuck no!"  I scream back, a frown on my face as my fists go to my sides.

"I want her out!  Now!  She's not allowed to live here anymore!"  "You're gonna go through Hell and high water before she leaves."  "Fine.  I'll just go then."

He goes over to the closet and pulls out a suitcase, starting to pack.  "Fine!  Go then!  I don't care!"

"I'm going to a hotel."  "Good.  I hope your ass stays at the hotel."

When he's done packing, I follow him to the door, making sure he walks out of it.  Good riddance.

I slam the door shut, my anger boiling over.

"I heard what happened,"  Malaysia's voice says from behind me.  I turn to face her.  "Are you ok?"

I let out a troubled sigh.  "No.  I'm not.  He had the fucking audacity to come at you about some shit we already talked about.  For the last fucking time, babysitting is your job, and it is a real job.  Does he not know that some people get paid thousands of dollars to babysit, depending on who's paying them?  Sounds like a job to me.  A damn good fucking job.  I-I hate him!  I fucking hate him!"

Malaysia's POV

She breaks down in tears.  It kills me to see her crying.  I cradle her in my arms.  "Ethena, Baby, it's alright."  I coo and kiss her on the top of her head.

"I'm stuck with him.  I hate being stuck with him!"  Her tears continue to pour from her eyes.  Can't he see that he just breaks her down?  What an asshole.

"I don't love him!  I haven't for years!  He always wants me to have sex with him!  He doesn't appreciate me!"

She's ranting and venting at this point, and I'm gonna let her.  "He doesn't make me happy!  I haven't been in years!  And I.  Don't. Know.  What to do!"  She says, pounding on my shoulder.

"All the cooking, the cleaning, the laundry, taking care of our son!  It doesn't matter to him!  He only cares about having sex!  I don't want your gross dick, Ron!  I'm a lesbian, Ron!  I'm fucking gay!  I'm a fucking gay ass lesbian!  I want a divorce!"

If only he could hear how she feels.  He needs to let the caged bird free.

"Malaysia isn't a problem for me and never will be!  I love her, Ron!  I fucking love her!  She's way better to me than you'll ever be!  Leave us alone! Let me be!  Live in the fucking hotel!"