Chapter 26

Mrs. Lassiter's POV

   It's been a few weeks since I've met up with Lena, and today is Malaysia's 18th birthday!  I'm so excited, and I know she is, too.

Ron is away with some family for a week, so at least he won't be a pain in my ass.

Ever since he left, she's been sleeping in our bed.  It's actually helped me sleep a lot better than I usually do.

She wakes up, sitting up, yawning as she stretches.  "Good morning, Love Bug."  I greet with a smile and put a tray of food on her lap, accompanied by some orange juice.

"Oh my God, Ethena, you made me breakfast in bed?  That's so sweet of you.  Thank you!"

I chuckle and kiss her forehead.  "Of course, Baby Girl.  Now eat up.  You're gonna need some energy."

.....

I told Malaysia to wear some clothes appropriate for outdoors, and she obliged.  Now her, Darian, and I are in the car, driving on the road.

"Ethena, where are we going?"  She asks me with curiosity.  "Just wait and seeeeee."

After more driving, we pull up to the destination.

.....

"Happy birthday!"  Some of her other friends from school say enthusiastically.

"OMG, thank you!"  I'm thankful for Darian, he invited them for me, as asked.  Good thing none of them are in any of my classes. 

I really hope I can make her feel special today.

"Come on, birthday girl.  Let's get you down that line!"  I say, a bright smile on my face.

The zipline guide talks to everyone about safety and gears her up.  Soon, she's gliding down the line.  "Woohooooooo!"  She screams, sounding like she's having the time of her life.

Jacob and I are next, then Darian and the others.

.....

We all sing her happy birthday, and she makes a wish.  She blows out her candles, making us clap and cheer.

I cut her the first slice of her strawberry buttercream cake.  It says, "Happy Birthday, Malaysia!" on it.

  It says, "Happy Birthday, Malaysia!" on it

I think the party was a huge success.  Everyone talked and laughed while eating amazing cake, and everyone seemed to have fun, so I'd say that's a win.

But I'm not done spoiling Malaysia yet.

We drop Darian off.  "I still have one more surprise for you."  "OMG, really?!  I swear, Ethena, you can't get any better."

The happy smile on her face makes me smile as well.

.....

I pull up to our house, but I park on the side of the road.  "Why didn't you use the garage?"

I don't answer her.  We get out of the car.  "Stay outside for a sec."  She looks at me in confusion but obliges.

I go in the house and go to the garage, letting the door up.  I get in the baby blue 2019 Kia Optima and back out into the driveway.

I get out just as she's speaking.  "Wait a minute, is that MINE?"  She says, jaw dropped as she's observing the red bow on it.

I toss her the keys.  "Happy birthday, Baby Girl."  She instantly runs up to me, embracing me tight as I embrace her as well.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!  So much!  This is the best birthday ever!"

.....

I've got candles lit, seductive music playing in the background, and rose petals on the bed.

I pose in the doorway of my bedroom, clad in my sexy red lingerie and red heels, my appearance adorned by red lipstick.

I kind of applaud myself

I kind of applaud myself.  I mean, a girl's gotta put effort into her sex life.

"Oh, Malaysiaaaaa."  I call out to her.  She appears moments later.  "Yes, Eth-  Woah."  She says, her eyes bulging out of her head.

A seductive smile plays on my lips.  "Like what you see?"  "I love what I see.  Holy shit....."

"Remember when I said I have one more surprise for you?"  "Yes."  "I lied."

And with that, we commence to winding down to birthday sex.