Chapter 7

Malaysia's POV

   I can't believe that just happened.  I'm still reeling from when Mrs. Lassiter kissed me.  Why would she do that?  She has a whole husband and kid.

I want to tell someone, but Darian is the only person I talk to, and I'm not speaking to him right now.  Plus, I don't want to get Mrs. Lassiter fired.

I should probably stop being her babysitter, but I could use the money.  It pays well.

What could've made her do something like that?  Maybe she was drunk.  I doubt it, though.  She didn't smell like alcohol.  I didn't smell any on her breath.  She just smelled like French vanilla.

.....

"Malaysia, can you please stay back?"  Mrs. Lassiter says as everyone leaves the classroom.  I look at the door, wanting to escape through it.

"Did you need something, Ethena?"  "Yes.  I need to talk to you."  "Ethena, why did you kiss me?  You have a husband."  "Oh, you didn't know?  I love taking a dip in the kitty pool."

"You like girls?"  I say, a confused frown on my face.  "Very much so.  I love them."  "Wait, what?  B-But what about Mr. Lassiter?"

"What about him?"  "Don't you like, love him, or something?"  "He's a great guy and all, but he's not really what I want."  "Aren't you attracted to him?"

"I haven't been attracted to him in years."  "B-But you guys seem so happy.  A-And I saw you guys laughing and smiling when I babysat for the first time."

"Like I said, Ron is a great guy.  He's really sweet and funny, but I'm just not into him anymore."  "And Jacob?"  "We're still a big happy family, well not big, but you get what I'm saying."

"So, are you attracted to guys at all?"  "Nope."  She says, shaking her head with a proud smile.

My teacher's a lesbian.  My teacher's a lesbian.

"So you don't like it when you...do stuff...with him?"  "I don't have sex with him.  I haven't for years."  "So, what do you do exactly?"  "I satisfy myself.  I definitely can't have sex with him if I'm always thinking of you."

My teacher likes me?

"Mrs. Lassiter- Ethena..."  "Let me pleasure you, Malaysia.  I can do things for you no man can.  I'll do anything for you."

I know I've always said I'd go gay for Mrs. Lassiter, but I didn't think something like this would happen.

"Anything for me?"  "Yes.  Remember when Ron brought Jacob in?  I had him do that because you wanted to see him."

"Ethena... I don't know what to say."  "You don't have to say anything,"  She inches closer to me, putting her hands on my hips.  Our lips are almost touching.  "Just let me make you feel good."

"So, like, would you be my girlfriend?"  "I would be your girlfriend."  She kisses me, and it takes me some time to kiss back.  I'm kissing my female teacher.

She lifts me onto her desk, clearing a space on it.  "Malaysia, will you be mine?"  "Yes."

My first relationship is with my married lesbian teacher.  My first kiss is with my teacher.  Oh God.

She plants kisses on my neck, making me moan.  "You can't tell anyone about this, ok, Baby Girl?"  "Ok."

She goes back to kissing me.  Her lips are really soft, and she tastes like strawberry.

"Come to my house later.  We'll continue this there."  She says.  "Yes ma'am."  "Call me Mrs. Lassiter in the bedroom or whenever we get really sexual."  Really sexual?  "Yes ma'am."