Chapter 8

Mrs. Lassiter's POV

   "Ethena, I was thinking we could get a little physical."  Ron flirts with me.  "Babe, not today.  I'm tired."  He sits up in the bed, looking at me.

"I'm not saying relationships are all about sex, but you never want to do it anymore.  You always say, "I'm tired."  You can't be tired everyday.  We haven't had sex in three years, Ethena."

I sit up in the bed as well, looking him in the eyes.  I like it better when Malaysia says my name.

"I'm a teacher.  It gets stressful and tiring and you should understand that."  "You don't teach on the weekends.  What about doing it then?"

"I have a kid, Ron."  "Jacob's not here, and he's not gonna be this weekend.  You keep coming up with excuses."  He's visibly upset.  "Do you absolutely need sex?"  I say with an attitude, raising my brows at him.

"It's like you really don't want to have sex with me.  Have you been cheating on me all these years?  Has there been someone else all this time?"  No.  There's just someone else now.

"No!  How dare you think I'd do something like that?"  I say, sounding appalled.  "Then what is it?  Am I not good enough for you anymore?  Are you not attracted to me?"  "Go to sleep, Ron."  I turn away from him as I lay down.

Malaysia's POV

I've never imagined dating a teacher before.  She's an older woman.  I'm dating an older woman.  It's illegal.  She's more sophisticated.  She's mature.  I still can't believe I can say the words, "I have a girlfriend."

I was in her house today.  We started out in the living room.  Eventually, we made our way to the bedroom.  Let's just say some explicit things happened.

Mrs. Lassiter's POV

As I lie awake, I think about my beautiful Baby Girl, Malaysia.  I don't know if Ron's asleep or not, but I know I'm wide awake.  I think about how she was in this very bed with me, moaning out, "Mrs. Lassiter."  Her facial expressions were so sexy.  The thought of her sexiness makes me smile.  I go to sleep, a smile on my face as I dream about Malaysia.