Chapter 9

Mrs. Lassiter's POV

   "Baby Girl, I have something for you."  "Really?"  Malaysia responds with a smile.  "Yep,"  I pull out a sexy maid outfit from my closet.  "Here it is."  I say excitedly with a smile.

"It's cute."  "And I want you to try it on."  I hand her the outfit.  She goes into the bathroom.  When she comes back out, my eyes immediately like what they see.  My tongue glides across my lips.

She looks so hot.  The outfit emphasizes her B-cup breasts and brings attention to her nice, big, round ass.

I don't feel guilty about messing around on Ron, but I don't want to break his heart.

We go downstairs and she starts cleaning.  I sit on the couch, my arms on the back of it, watching her with a satisfied grin.  I can see her black lace underwear as she's bent over, cleaning the table.  "Baby Girl, you look great."  "Thank you, Ethena."

After she's done cleaning the house, I pay her.  "Let's go back upstairs."  I lead the way, holding her hand.  We get in the bed.  I hold her as I initiate a kiss.

"When does Mr. Lassiter come home?"  "He doesn't come home for a few hours."  "So he doesn't have a clue?"  "Nope.  Enough about him.  Let's talk about you.  What do you wanna do with your life?"

"I want to become a teacher.  Ironic, right?"  She smiles.  I giggle.  "That's great.  I can definitely see that.  What grade level would you teach?"  "Either Pre-K or 1st grade."  "I can see that as well.  You love little kids.  You have to have the patience for teaching, though.  It's not just all love."

"I think I have the patience for it.  I'm a very patient person."  "I could help you out.  Tell you everything you need to do.  Pay for anything you need."

"Aaaaw, Ethena, that's so sweet.  Thank you."  We kiss each other.  "That's what girlfriends are for.  I'm here to elevate you in life and help you be the best you can be."

"Have you done this before?"  "Done what exactly?"  "Cheated on him, especially with another girl."  "No to both.  How do you feel about the situation?"

"Well, of course it's all still pretty new to me.  I guess I feel a little weird about it because this is my first lesbian experience.  And I sorta feel bad because, you know, Mr. Lassiter."

"Speaking of him, I guess we had an argument last night."  "Oh no.  Now I feel worse.  Was it because of me?"  "Oh no, no, no, silly.  It's been a long time comin'."

"What was the argument about?"  "He wanted to have sex, but I didn't."  "How come you didn't?"  "One, that wouldn't be fair to you.  I'm in a committed relationship with you.  I'm faithful to you and I'm always going to be.  Ron may have a husband title, but you're the one that means something to me.  Two, as I said before, I'm just not attracted to him."

"Why don't you just get a divorce?"  "I don't want to put Jacob through the torment of having divorced parents, especially at a young age."  "I understand that.  You know, it's funny how you can be faithful to someone else while being married."  "Anything is possible."  I giggle.

"When is Jacob coming back?"  "Two weeks."  "I can't wait to see him again."  "I bet he'd love to see you, too.  He instantly got attached to you."

"Ethena, how long have you had interest in me?  This all seems pretty sudden."  "Months now.  It was always so hard having you in my class before because you were so tempting.  The way you frown and tilt your head when you're confused, it's so cute.  You look so angelic when you put your hair behind your ear and expose more of your face.  But then you became my babysitter, and I saw the perfect opportunity to get closer to you."

"Just so we're clear, you do know that this is wrong, right?"  "Of course I know that.  It's extremely illegal and extremely risky and I could definitely lose my job, but you're worth it."

"Why me?  Out of all the girls in our school, why me?"  "You have this aura about yourself that's different from all the rest.  The way you carry yourself is very mature.  It's so appealing.  You're very loving and caring.  You're a very special girl.  I see things in you that stand out.  And how can I forget to mention how intelligent you are?"

"That's really sweet, Ethena."  "Let me take you out."  "Are you sure?"  "Yeah.  Let's go to the mall.  I want to do you right."

.....

Malaysia's POV

Mrs. Lassiter took me to several designer stores and bought me everything under the moon.  She even bought me a crap ton of new lingerie.

I told her I was hungry, so now we're eating in the food court.

Random Guy's POV

I see a gorgeous lady eating in the food court.  I was going to talk to her, but she's not alone.  With her, is a girl.  She looks like a minor, but then again, she looks like she could be legal.  Eighteen at the most.

That could be her daughter, even though they look nothing alike, except for their green eyes.  That's what I thought until I saw them kiss.  Tongue kiss.

Mrs. Lassiter's POV

"Malaysia, Ron and I are going on vacation, and I want you to come with us."  She chokes on her drink, coughing hysterically.  I hurriedly walk over to her and pat her on the back.

"Are you ok?"  "Yeah.  I'm fine."  She says as she coughs.  I keep patting her on the back until she stops coughing.

"What would Mr. Lassiter say?"  "Oh, don't worry.  He'll be fine with it."  "Ok..."  She says hesitantly.  "I'll have to ask my grandma, though."