EPISODE 3 ~ HUSSLE ON DA STREETS

Start from the beginning

"So what you think about Nip?" I asked Chino while he continuously puffed on his blunt.

"You're out here giving me softies! Nigga I want a real man ,A man who ain't afraid to shoot another man down." he complained

"C'mon man .I'm sure Nip is the right man for the job." I Said doubting Chino's thoughts about nip

"Nigga he told me with his own fucking mouth! He said "if you want something done , I'll do it but I ain't killing nobody though." What does that tell you?" Chino said

"He trippin with you cuz. This nigga a beast from Crenshaw. He's good for the job." I tried so hard to Convince Chino & change the mindset he has about Nip

"I didn't see the hunger in his eyes,I didn't heart the determination to grind in his voice ,Nigga I didn't see shit. Just a normal boy from Crenshaw."

I slapped my forehead "okay maybe you didn't see the potential he has when he's on foot, but maybe you can see it when he's behind a wheel....

"Whatcha sayin ,G?" Chino asked me looking curious as fuck

"You need a getaway driver.... well let just say ,Nipsey is your man."

Hussle

Nipsey Got His car back which was a 2007 modified, All black Chevy Lumina SS. He was already out on the Slauson Street  driving dirty and fast.

This car was faster than ever before!!! Its like I don't even recognize it

This car was faster than ever before!!! Its like I don't even recognize it. I got this car from My cousin , Terrell. He won it in a race and got the pink slip from some cocky Beverly Hills rich kid. Ever since I got it , I've been racing in the streets for money.

Little bro was freaked out by the pace I was driving in , He even had a seatbelt on. Motherfucker looked like he was about to shit his pants, it was hilarious. I stopped by the red traffic lights & he calmed down all of a sudden Mika showed up with her El Camino & stopped by the red lights next to me.

I rolled down my window & laughed at her "Forget I was racing with your ass. You're slower than molasses!" I teased her . She pulled the middle finger at me with the urge to laugh.

"You got lucky , boy!" She claimed

"How about a rematch then? When the lights turn green we race until Long Beach!"

"You got it!!"

The lights turned green and we sped off to Long Beach.....