Twenty Seven

Penelope

Ryder walked in looking pissed,oh oh. What did Olli do? He then went to his office. No one questioned him about anything. Going back to the book I'm reading,the front door slammed opened revealing Olli with a determined face. Oh brother. She walked up to their room. Looking at the clo-whoa. I've been reading for 7 hours. Closing the book,I went up to my room where Peter slept on the bed like a little baby. Smiling softly,I took a shower changing into his shirt. I pounced on him.

He frowned in his sleep. Peter's eyes fluttered open looking at me under his eyelashes. Smiling at him,I kissed his lips. Not soon after,I heard moaning in another room. Are these rooms not sound proof?! Peter smirked at me.

"I can make you yell my name." He smiled.

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes.

'Mmmm. Action pack finally!' Delayni,my wolf yipped.

I was completely full of it! I kept on yelling for his name as he pounded into me. If you're wondering of we did it because of them. It's not. We've mated plenty of times,but never marked eachother.

"Penny," he groaned.

"Y-yeah?" I breathed out.

"Can I mark you?" He said huskily.

"Yes!" I yelped as he shifted up. His fangs extended into my sweet spot. I whimpered in pain till I moaned from pleasure. I did the same to him and he didn't show any sign of pain. Frick.

"I love you,Penelope Candy Oaks." He whispered as we laid next to eachother snuggling.

"I love you too,Peter Mells." I smiled kissing his lips.

~~~~

Dream~

Penelope. Penelope. Penelope. Penelope. Penelope. Penelope.

My name was being repeated over and over again. At first I though someone was trying to wake me up,but I couldn't open my eyes. Though my eyes are opened. Looking around, a lady in a goddess dress was standing by a angel with white wings. Angel of Knowledge. So that must be the Moon Goddess. They waved to me to come over. Walking over. They started talking but nothing came out of their mouths. Rather instead they decided to tell me in my head in my head in my dream. Okay,confusing? Yeah.. They told me everything that I needed to know. Everything why Olli rejected Aiden's mark. Kind of upset she wouldn't tell me,but it was a promise to the Moon Goddess. There's a war coming up,and we don't know what we are up against. Only Olli and I can gain that knowledge to know what we are up against. Oh my goodness.

"I will meet you with the Angel of War at midnight tonight. Do not be late or there will be consequences." Dolly,the Angel said.

"Yes mam." I said. Then everything faded.

~~~~~

Waking up with a gasp,Peter woke up instantly asking if I were okay.

"Yeah." I said.

"Angel Of Knowledge is my mate." He smiled kissing my cheek. She told him too,sweet. Smelling a scent of Ryder and Olli,I smirked. Pulling a long robe on,I barged over there. Knocking obnoxiously.

"OPEN UP!! I WANNA SEE THE MARK." I yelled. The door was immediately opened where my best friend in a robe with her mark.

"OH MY GOSH!!" We yelled together. "It's beautiful!!" We yelled touching eachother's mark till we hissed and yanked our hands back.

"Ow still raw." We both synchronized.

"Enough with that,sorry Penelope but we need to take a shower." Ryder smirked at Olli. She blushed so hard.

"Yeah..okay..bye Penelope,see you at the table." She blushed even redder closing the door lightly. I laughed out loud then went back to Peter who wanted to take a shower together. I said no,but that turned to a yes in a matter of seconds.