Ch. 33 The Valley

Hehe ;) wink wonk

******

"DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL!!"

Letting out boiling emotions through icicles was a double-edged sword for V. As he blindly destroyed everything in Master's meeting room, the temperature was dropping at an alarming rate. The cold made him feel good, but the cold also reminded him of her.

This time when she came into mind, instead of her beautiful smile and charming eyes, V sees the images of her that were shown to him just a minute ago.

Jennie on some filthy floor with her arms and legs bound tightly to her body.

Jennie's once glowing skin now caked with dirt and... blood.

Jennie being beaten and wincing as tears flowed down her face... but she never screamed.

It was the morning of the fourth day when Namjoon summoned all the Masters in an emergency meeting. Hoseok was sent a video message... from Gaho. He practically flew his private jet to get here in one minute.

As they watched the video, V's blood had run dry from his face. He could only stare uselessly as his long lost childhood friend was hit over and over and over.

He had lost it at that time, slashing the projector that was playing the video to get rid of his worst nightmares.

"For the love of the angel," Namjoon grumbled under his breath as he hid under a table with the others from the ice storm, "we need more back-up conference rooms at this rate."

Jimin and Jungkook jumped out of their hiding spot. "V! Stop it!" They each grabbed an arm of their brother and tried talking to him out of his growing rage. "We'll find her with this message," Jimin reasoned, "we can track it to the origin."

"AAGGHH!!" V let out one final roar, shaking his friends off of him. He took several deep, heavy breaths. "Where the fuck is he?" It was a question to his frustrated self. Why haven't they found the damn bastard yet?

"Guys," Yoongi called their attention, "the camera turned to Gaho." Everyone gathered around Hoseok's phone now, Gaho in the center of the screen.

"It's been four days, have I overestimated your abilities to know 'everything' that goes on in the Shifter world?" V resisted the urge to destroy the phone too. "Come back soon, before your girlfriend can't take it anymore. I tortured her to the brink of death but saved her from falling into the darkness. And the screams," an inhuman growl escaped from V, "oh, how I wish you could hear them." Gaho was grinning delightfully into the camera. "But I'll save you the pain. I'd much rather have you hear them in person. Come find me soon, tiger cub."

The screen went black and Hoseok scrambled to track the signal on his high-tech phone. But he ended up throwing down his phone instead, "Dammit! The video self-destructed."

Namjoon shook his head in thought, "Apex Genesis is known to cover their tracks extremely well. This video was obviously a taunt, even if it self-destructed, Hoseok could eventually track it. This is suddenly too easy," his tone turned grim, "It's a trap... They want us to find something other than Jennie."

"I don't care what else we find," V snapped harshly. "I just want Jennie... and I'm pretty sure I know where she is now." The Ice King knew as Gaho said: "come back". He despised this evil clever man who was using everything he held dear against him. His past, with bad parts that he tried to forget and the good parts that were taken away from him, was now all culminating to this last showdown.