Ch. 28 Snow Children Part 1

I literally jumped out of my chair in excitement when I finished this chapter at 12:30 AM today and whisper-screamed because my family was sleeping. Enjoy the next 6674 words :)

******

Unlike Jin, Namjoon didn't need any time to charge up his Gift of Earthquakes. Heck, he doesn't need to think about using his powers half the time in order to break something. With each step he took, the ground shook underneath him at his will.

Thud.

Thud.

Thud.

The other groups needed dynamite to break in, but Namjoon made his own explosive entrance

He's been trying to find the main boss of this place, but he's only encountered the captains so far. "The boss should come out anytime now." There was another set of doors in front of him, which would be at the center. He knew that his thundering, rumbling steps were a warning sign to the soldiers that were gearing up on the other side of those doors.

Thud.

Thud.

Thud.

There was a passcode on the thick steel doors that stood in Namjoon's way, a mere obstacle. He placed one large hand at the center and concentrated his power. There was a pulse and the steel crumbled under his hand. He slammed his other hand onto the steel to completely break it down.

He was welcomed by about half a hundred guns and electric spears and whips aimed at him. Namjoon cooly stepped over the broken pieces of the door. "I've fought too many of you nuisances already. I just want to meet your boss."

"You're not worth our boss's time. You'd have to go through us first." The soldiers cocked their guns in unison and stood taller with their clear shields. As if that would intimidate the Lion Shifter

"And you're not worth our Master's time."

Out of nowhere, icicles formed from thin air and hailed down on the humans. They raised their shields above their heads to protect them from being skewered by the sharp ice. It ended almost as quickly as it started. When they recovered from the shock, they were taken aback to see two more men standing by the doorway.

 When they recovered from the shock, they were taken aback to see two more men standing by the doorway