Ch. 27 Blood for Blood

Edit: I added pictures to make the experience better ;)

"Oh, would you look at that?" From the tallest tree in the North Forest, a black figure stood on the tip of the tree, comfortably on the highest branch. His position gave him the view of everything, a position truly suited for only the king of these forests.

And the only king is Min Yoongi, the Vampire Bat Shifter of BTS's Dark Swarm.

His eyes were already blood red, hungry for revenge as they scanned the area

His eyes were already blood red, hungry for revenge as they scanned the area. Rather than being overwhelmed with what he saw, it made him excited. "They're all lined up for us, ready for us to slit their throats. Haha, right, my shadows?"

Even if he couldn't see them, his Dark Swarm warriors were hidden all around him in the trees. The bond that the group shares is immense, they can feel each other's anticipation for the upcoming battle. They were just as eager as their leader.

"They're restless down there," a soft feminine voice called from below. Yoongi looked down to see Suran climbing up to him. He took her hand and hoisted her up to his branch. "This is a lot we're dealing with," Suran said worriedly as she looked out towards the target location.

The enemy forces were larger than the BTS Masters had predicted because of the limited amount of information collected. They were uniformly spread out across an enormous area on the mountain's side. The Dark Swarm leader absolutely did not like how so much of his territory was being stepped on by a group unknown to him.

Yoongi didn't like the look on Suran's face. "Is that worry I see? That's not allowed, Raven." He only called her that when he was dead serious about something. Such hesitation in his warriors would lead to problems.

Suran was worried, worried for Yoongi. Where there's a battle, there's blood, and where there's blood, a vampire bat feeds off that energy from the sight and taste in a craze. She didn't want a repeat of history, but she obviously didn't want to tell Yoongi that.

She steeled her face, that kind of expression Yoongi wanted from a warrior about to go into battle. "Just don't come home soaking with blood. Mopping out bloodstains is backbreaking, you know."

Yoongi smirked, "I wouldn't want that for my raven."

Suran tightly smiled and lightly patted his cheek, "Be careful, Yoongi." With that, she shifted into her big midnight purple raven and flew off to her flock.