Ch. 19 Suspicions

It finally came the day when someone commented on V's different behavior. It's been two weeks since Jennie officially joined and hers and V's friendship was still going strong. They spent almost every minute together. Even when V was busy training another session that Jennie wasn't in, she would still watch from the balcony and take notes on his teachings.

Now the reason why V's closest friends thought this was weird was because V has never been this close this fast with anyone. He's known as the Winter Master for a reason, not just because of his cold aura but also his cold attitude. 

It's usually that the person has to go through his cold phase with them first before he shows his true playful self and you realize he's actually just a playful tiger. But Jennie never got the cold treatment to begin with.

Even the other trainees have noticed how their Master's expression changes whenever he's with the Snow Leopard Shifter. He was still tough on her when training and treated her like any other one of his trainees, so the others didn't really complain, but that didn't make the tiger's friends any less suspicious.

It was the maknae best friend who started the conversation as he, Jimin, and Lisa were on the balcony, watching V personally help Jennie while the rest of his group were doing fine on their own. Jungkook knew the three had wanted to talk about it but no one bothered to say anything until now, "So... V-hyung."

Lisa promptly started with an observation, "V-oppa is highly attentive to Jennie. He could've had Jihoon and Yoojung train with her like other times but he's been with her more lately... It's kinda cute."

Which led Jungkook to say, "Uhhh no, don't go there. But on that note of V-hyung, is it just me, or is there something different about V-hyung? Like very different. Have you noticed?"

At this, Jimin jumped at the conversation, literally. "I have been waiting for this conversation! Of course, I've noticed! He's my platonic soulmate!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Yah, what about me? I know him just as much as you do."

"Fine. We're the three platonic soulmates, if three is even possible."

Lisa didn't stay quiet at this and said in a teasing voice, "Oooh my gay threesome Vminkook ship is sailing~"

Jimin played along and wiggled his eyebrows at Jungkook who smacked the older's face in disgust. Then he fake, sweet smiled at Lisa, "How about I duct tape you into a nice quiet bundle and ship you to the other side of the world? I will happily send that ship off, sailing away, carrying you away."

Lisa huffed, "I don't appreciate your ship puns."

"I don't appreciate you in general," Jungkook fired back.

"Anywhooo," Jimin inserted himself between the two Maknaes before they got into another petty fight. "Back to the topic. My senses were tingling when I woke up this morning, like I sensed a change. Chim was telling me before I woke up, 'Jiminie! We must confront the strange behavior of that Winter Master before we're fooled even more!"

Instead of taking this seriously, Jungkook and Lisa were trying to suppress a laugh at Fox Shifter's determined face and his fist pumped in the air. "Pft, yeah, sorry," Jungkook choked out a laugh. "Now that Jennie-noona mentioned it before, I can't take you seriously whenever you mention Chim like that. It's like a baby."

"Says the fluffy, sweet cloud," Jimin fired back.

Lisa spoke up, "He's right though." She then said with a high, cute voice, 'Jiminie! I, your ChimChim, will protect you!'"

"Siiike! My Chim doesn't sound like that, 'cause he can't talk in the first place! And he growls very dangerously and manly."

At this point, the two Maknaes were laughing their asses off, Jungkook holding onto the railing while Lisa was leaning on Jungkook.