Ch. 30 Snow Children Part 2

First off, NEWS: Thanks so much for the 100 followers and the #1 rank in Taennie!!! I was so happy when I saw these numbers last week. I can never say thank you enough! Also, I've entered my story for the Wattys2019!! Don't feel like I have a chance anyway lol but I already appreciate the great attention this book has already, so thank you again!

Anywhooooo

Welcome, my readers, as you are now in my story as my original character, Claire :)

So much emotional decisions were made in writing this chapter. I really have a connection to this one. Hope you guys enjoy! :D

******

~~~

7 years ago

~~~

"Kim freakin' Taehyung!! Get back here this instant!!" The young brunette girl stomped her foot and pointed her finger to the spot in front of her while shaking out of pent up anger.

The said teenage boy obediently stopped running away and skipped back to the seething girl. He cheekily smiled, "Yes, Jendeukie?"

"Aggh!!" Jennie cocked her fist back and was about to punch his chest when the tricky boy dodged.

He stuck out his tongue and hopped around her annoyingly, "Haha, you missed me, Jendeukieee!" Jennie's little fists tried multiple times again to punch him but he dodged each one. "Too slow, midget- OOF!!"

The smaller girl unexpectedly tackled the bothersome boy and started to quickly bury him under the cold, fluffy snow. Taehyung flailed his arms and tried to get his bearings while Jennie was maniacally laughing as she covered him up more.

Taehyung lifted his head up and spat out the snow that got into his mouth, "Crazy cat! Get off me!!"

But Jennie just dumped an armful of snow onto his face again. "You annoying alien bug, this is payback for all the times you dumped snow down my back!!"

Taehyung finally caught her hands and started yet another wrestling match between the two cat shifters. He was struggling for once because of all the snow he was underneath.

"Get off me, fatass!"

"Stop clawing me, oversized jerk head!"

"I'm gonna get frostbite, heartless witch!"

"You deserve it, douche bucket head!"

While the name calling continued, the other orphans crowded around and only watched in amusement. They were used to these two childishly fighting on the daily. When Jennie noticed they had an audience, she also didn't really care. But she noticed her best friend watching while trying to hide her laugh behind her hand. "Claire!! Don't just stand there! Help me bury him!"

"What?! Claire, don't side with this psycho!! Help meeeee!!"

But the tall blonde girl shrugged and smiled sweetly, "Sorry, guys, but you know I don't like the cold, much less get in the middle of a catfight in the snow. Shall I go prepare hot chocolate for when you finally finish your flirting sesh?"

Taehyung stopped momentarily in his struggle, "Hot chocolate? You're the best, Clairy!"

But that wasn't the part Jennie heard. "Yah! We're not flirting, traitor!! And that hot chocolate is only for me!!"

Having a reward in mind, their energies somehow increased as the wrestling now involved tumbling around in the snow. Claire, the Dolphin Shifter, shook her head with a laugh before walking inside the orphanage to prepare her two best friends' warm drinks.