Ch. 17 First Official Day

(Before we begin, please take a moment to read the following author's message because I freakin love you guys so freakin much !!)

I am continuing this story just the way it is!!

I cannot thank you enough for all your inputs so far! I literally received paragraphs as comments and I was so shook and grateful!

Ultimately I decided to continue this story even though it's still BTS x Blackpink. If you don't like the ships, then don't read it. But honestly, it's called fanfiction for a reason. I'm still happy for Jennie and Kai and their real-life relationship and will wholeheartedly support them. But I'm already on a roll with my story development and would like to keep it the way it is for me and my fans here :)

To those who commented:

I honestly was getting emotional as I was reading your comments because you all supported my story for my writing and plot and not just because of the cast, and for that, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have no idea how much I appreciated that as a writer. I'm going to take that "help" part down but I screenshotted all the comments because that's how much I love you all. 

Whenever I don't feel good about the story or feel down as a writer, I'll look back at those comments to remind myself there are others out there who would be happy for me as a writer so I can get back on my feet!

Now sorry for the long wait! Let's continue!!

Also more news at the end ;)

*****

There was something comforting about the chilly air that Jennie would normally hide from. It was just so... fresh and clear, it calmed her mind. Feeling well rested, she opened her eyes. But instead of finding herself in the infirmary room as she expected, she was laying down in the middle of an empty white land.

No wonder Jennie felt cold air around her, she thought she was dreaming. But is she still dreaming? Was she that much of a deep sleeper that V or Jimin pranked her?

Although Jennie did like the cold and snow, the feeling of loneliness and fear of the unknown made goosebumps scatter across her arms. Pulling at her long sleeves to cover her hands, she shakily stood up.

Jennie just stood there, confused and disorientated. The longer she stood there, the more creeped out she was. It was eerily silent.

Like a white nightmare.

"H-Hello?" Jennie's voice croaked out to barely above a whisper. She tried again, "Hello?! V? Where are you? This isn't funny! If this is another secret test, I'll let out my big cat rage!" Was it a weak insult? Yes, Jennie realized that, but she had to say something to fool herself out of this fear of being left alone.

"Tsk, fine," Jennie scoffed at nothing. It was getting unbearably cold, so she decided to shift into her animal to stay warm.

...

"What the heck?" Jennie opened her eyes to see her human limbs still freezing. "Come on. Snow leopard, come out, please?" She did exactly what she did every time she shifted before, which was essentially nothing and let her body relax. So when suddenly it didn't work naturally, she didn't know what to do.

Jennie let out a small grunt in frustration, "Ugh, great, can't even shift."

She decided to walk around aimlessly, fear growing stronger by the second. "Hello? Anybody?"