ch. 51

'ALAYA' A VOICE called, making her turn around and stop from walking into one of the many dressing rooms. her body did a whole 360, to a woman who stood nicely dress, with slightly bigger glass, and her hair was pulled back into a bun.

two curls lightly framed her face, a bright smile showed she had pearly whites. "there is a call for you, i was told to come and tell you. the person said it was important." she said, her face tinged pink.

"who is it" she asked, stepping foward. "a boy named brandon" making her hands cross over her chest, most likely a comforting habit. her tan skinned, was very smooth, the light hit off of her highlighter in a very intriguing way.

alaya stood shocked, making an 'O' with her mouth, before squeezing her mouth shut, she made an awkward smile. "okay, what room?" she asked again.

"down the hall, the first door on the left" she said, stepping backwards out of the doorway. alaya gave her the "thank you" look putting her head down, stepping out of the room.

her stomach did a turn, bringing herself back to reality that she was going to speak to brandon, she didn't know why or what but she wanted to know what the problem was, if there was one.

a man with a phone in his hand looked up as the door opened. alaya froze of embarrassment, "i think i have the wrong room" shutting the door, almost all the way close till the man spoke. "are you alaya?" he questioned.

she stopped herself from closing the door back, and reopened it. staring at the man, that was dressed in all white. a very daring choice but it looked good on this particular person. "yes." hesitatingly speaking.

"here. brandon wants you to call him back" he told her, holding the phone out for her to take. she stepped foward, reaching out for the phone. the man stared her down intensely but alaya didn't seem to notice.

alaya tapped "call back" on the well lit screen. putting the phone to her ear. she walked away from the guy, leaving him in the room. "hello" a raspy voice answered.

"yes? hello" she replied back. "alaya? alaya is that you?" brandon frantically asked.

"yes it's me, what can i do for you?" she asked, simply annoyed, as she watched people give her odd looks for standing outside of the room to talk on the phone. "come back." he said, plainly.

she felt anger inside of her for a moment, her stomach felt heavy and she swiped her tongue over her top row of teeth. it seemed like these boys didn't want her to succeed in anything. "now why would i do that?" she asked, maliciously.

"because" he said, taking a big deep breath in you can hear over the phone. she was annoyed and frustrated at this point that he called her just to tell her she needs to come home.

she was having the best time of her life, magazine articles were written about her, reporters told her story on 'gossip tv channels', her dream vacation place came true. everything was great until this phone call.

"i don't know alaya, zion isn't-" he was cut off by alaya. "zion isn't what? he isn't okay? tell him to man up and stop being a bitch for once in his life. okay? is that hard to do ?" she half-way yelled, while receiving more dirty looks in the hall.

"but you don't understand, he comes home drunk every night. the only time he gets up is to use the bathroom or to go out." he exhaustedly said.

"i do understand. he doesn't need me up under his wing for his whole life. i will talk to you when i get back. bye brandon, have a nice day" she said before hanging up the phone call.

she walked back into the room, red faced, and angry. the man looked very amused at her appearance, "boyfriend issues?" he asked, smirking. "you can say that." she said, dropping the phone onto the table and walking out once again.

she walked into the lobby, ready to leave this place. nahmir was laid back onto the couch, his feet were comfortable sat on the glass coffee table.

an irritated woman stood next to him, from afar you could clearly tell that they were arguing over his disrespectfulness, to the 'very expensive furniture'.

nahmir looked like he didn't have a care in the world, ignoring the poor girl who just tried to do her job. "sir, can you please take your feet off of the table. i don't want to get in trouble." she admitted.

alaya walked up right in time before nahmir got smart mouthed. "get your feet down" she said, looking at him intensely.

nahmir knew deep down in his heart he shouldn't mess with her right now so he dragged his feet off the table. "sorry." he said, with a big smile towards the lady.  by then she had already walked off.

"what's wrong with you?" he asked, looking at her in confusion. "nothing" walking in front of him out of the building. "yea okay" he mocked her, rolling his eyes. he usually would pry into alaya's life, making her give up every detail but this time felt different.

he felt like no matter how hard he could try, it wouldn't work. she acted closed off from the world, even with nahmir taunting her and making jokes in front of all the pedestrians on the sidewalk.

both of them made it to the hotel, "let's go to the beach." he said, while they walked up the stairs. alaya ignored him the whole way down the hall to her room, she looked back to nahmir crossing his arms. his eyebrows were furrowed, "i'm not leaving until we go"

she eyed him up and down before throwing her head back in frustration. all nahmir wanted to do was have fun, but right now she felt exhausted.

she slid the hotel key into the slot, and popped open the door, "okay" she responded, after 30 minutes of silence. "put on that red bikini, you look hot in it" he said walking back out the door.

she started laughing from embarrassment, as her cheeks heated up. alaya took out the red snake skin bikini, and a white kimono.

 alaya took out the red snake skin bikini, and a white kimono

she slipped on some black sandals, and sunglasses. as she walked out of the room so did nahmir, "hot girl summerrr" he screamed. her stomach tightened from the laughing she did, while covering her mouth.

"i can't breathe" she desperately said, both of them basically rolling on the floor, while room service walked past them like they didn't see anything.

"let's go, get drunk" he said holding his hand out for her to take. she looked at him puzzled, "what do you mean, we're too young"

"here, we are not" he said, proudly lifting his head up.

| A U T H O R S N O T E |
i edited this while i was high, so. yea. enjoy.