ch. 18

18
-
we laid there silent all night, zion's voice made me calm down and stop crying.
something about his touch, his presence, and his voice made me feel happy and comfortable.
i finally went to sleep around 2:30 am

i woke up and turned to zion's direction and he was still sleeping. i admired his presence and smiled.
i got up at 5:40 because i have school early asf.
i made pancakes and sausage for me and some extras for zion. we still needed to talk i'm not ready to go back to zion still, i hope he understands.

zion woke up with the sexy tired look he always had when he got up. damn i missed this dude so much.
i was cleaning up the pans i cooked in and zion came up behind me and hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. i got tense bc i didn't know what to do. he was just fucking maya like yesterday.
i moved away from him and he gave me a weird look but he saw the food i made and smiled then took the rest that i didn't eat.

i got in the shower washed my body and hair , i heard the door creek and zion came in but he didn't come in to shower with me he came into pee 😭.
i asked him to hand me my phone & he did.
i had to text my manager about what's my schedule like.
-
i got out the shower and put lotion on all over my body and brushed out my hair. then i tried to find a decent outfit.

i picked out something simple

zion had extra clothes at my house so he just changed into those and i drove the both of us to school.
-
when i pulled up and parked in my spot i got kinda scared about how the boys and everyone at school would react, because they all know why me and zion broke up and exactly what happened.
i shut off my car grabbed my purse, my phone, and my headphones. once i stepped out the car i guess zion noticed how nervous i was
"it's gonna be all good alaya" he said very smoothly
"we'll see" i said while sighing.
we walked into school together and i could already feel the stares. the first person i seen was edwin.
edwin was the lowkey one but he still was very nice to me when we did speak. i seen him look at me confused and worried, i waved at him and smiled.
but then i seen the bitch that caused it all.
she was with all her ratchet ass friends and when they seen us together all their jaws dropped.
i couldn't help but laugh bc she might have zion for 2 or 3 nights but i'll always have him 365 days a year 😭😚.
nick walked up behind me and grabbed my shoulder he looked pissed , i felt bad for what zion did to him because he didn't deserve it, he barely even said anything that day.
i looked at him and he looked like he was gonna cry again, so i gave him a tight hug and zion noticed and turned around but didn't say anything like i thought he was.
"why are you with him?" nick whispered in my ear and he sounded concerned
"he came over last night and i wasn't feeling to good so he stayed with me" i said
"stop alaya, just stop you don't understand the pain i go through watching you get stomped on and walked all over by him and not having one clue when the person that actually loves you is standing right in front of you" he said with anger in his voice and he walked away.
i guess all the boys were around us by then and heard everything
i turned around and seen all of them, i didn't want to deal with them.
"what" i snapped at all of them
today is really not gonna be my day i already know.
-
skip to lunch
i got my food and i seen edwin and quickly rushed to him.
"edwin sit with me" i said rushing
"but i'm sit-"
"no your not i have to talk to you" i said grabbing his handing and rushing to the nearest table.
"alaya what is so important" he said
"what's important?? boyyyy just listen to me" i said
"okay"
"did nick really mean what he said to me this morning?" i asked edwin, but before edwin could speak austin came and sat next to edwin.
"yea he did he meant every word, he's hella upset"
austin said
"damn i didn't know he actually felt that way about me" i said looking down picking up my food.
"brandon likes you way more than nick and zion combined tho" edwin said really quietly but i heard him.
"what!!" i said maybe i yelled

i can't believe all of this right now, it's too much at once. brandon likes me , so does nick, nick doesn't want me to be with zion and zion wants me back.
wtf...