mini chapter 3

alaya.b

liked by brandon_arreaga, maya

liked by brandon_arreaga, maya._.xoxo, and 47,098 others
alaya.b out of sight , out of mind. 👀
view all 19,562 comments
maya._.xoxo who you talking bout girl ??
brandon_arreaga @zionkuwonu smh man.
/
You guys think that Zion texting his ex infront of me is alright but not when he's sending body pics in MY bathroom to her. Yes, I didn't know until he got into my bed and left his phone open to the messages, I didn't go through his phone I just looked at it but it's whatever. I just went on with my day ignoring all of zion's texts and calls. I have a photo shoot today with krista anyways, that might help clear my head.
-
skip photo shoot
I got home , got into the shower and did what i had to do. Zion called me and I answered for the first time and he tried to explain himself because Brandon must've told him what was happening.

Zion's p.o.v

I don't understand why Alaya is so mad , Brandon tried to explain to me but I really don't get it. Just to show her i'm all about her and only her i'm gonna see if she'll let me take her out. I called her and the phone was ringing for like 5 seconds and she picked up. "Hello" I heard the sweetest voice come out from my speakers.

I was caught off guard because I didn't think she was gonna answer. "Heyyy Alaya! i'm sorry for what I did I don't want Tiffany. she did me wrong I don't know why I did that and I disrespected you in your own home and I just wanna say i'm sorry and i'm hoping you'll let me take you out later" I heard a sigh and and I got tense but then O heard "okay , if you do some shit like that again Caleb Zion Kuwono we will fight" I laughed and we said goodbye. I think i'm actually falling in love with this girl.

alaya.b

liked by zionkuwonu, maya

liked by zionkuwonu, maya._.xoxo, and 56,796 others
alaya. b B A P E 😛.
view all 29,331 comments
zionkuwonu babygirllll yo lip gloss is poppin 😍
maya._.xoxo ^^^ lmaoooo 😂❤️❤️
therealnickmara 😍😍😍😍😍
-
alayas p.o.v
When Z asked me to go on a date with him I hesitated, I don't know why. I was so mad about what happened at my house, maybe I actually like this kid. It's just Zion's smile he gives everytime he sees me , if makes me get butterflies in my stomach. it's that fucking smile...

| A U T H O R S N O T E |
oouuu okay we finally getting somewhere 😊.