Ch. 38

Last chapter
-
"wtf" i said coming to realization

"you went blank. i should be the one saying wtf. weirdo" he said

"i'm not weird"

"you are"

"no"

"yes"

Notification from zion kuwonu
i was hurting , she was my last resort.

-

2 notifications from zion kuwonu
who was he?
i'm sorry

4 notifications from zion kuwonu
the guys told me they saw you with someone
else. i'm sorry. it was a mistake i wasn't
thinking.
please answer.

I locked my phone for the 5th time after reading those messages. It's not worth it.

"you good" colson asked looking over to me on the passenger side.

"yea i'm okay." i replied. Not making eye contact with him he intertwined our fingers and pulled my hand to his mouth to lay a kiss on my hand.

"feel better my princess?" colson asked with the biggest smile , showing his two gold grills on his teeth.

"yes , now stop looking at me and focus on the road." i exclaimed
He chuckled.
~
Back to my thoughts in my head , i remembered. Everything that came from your mouth was lies. I am patiently waiting till this day for you to tell me the truth. I cannot tell the difference between a truth and a lie because of the many words that spilled out of your mouth, they were confusing and mind twisting.

I stared down at the palm of my hand , remembering your touch and your grasp on my hand, that now someone else held and took over your place around my hand.

My heart is still not able to accept what happened and what you have made of yourself and what you made me into. I am not my true self. A tear fell from my right eye rolling down my cheek, quickly swiping it away before the man that is now next to me saw.

Because of you , i am like this. Because of you ... Zion Kuwono.

Looking over to my left , i am now facing another man. Way different from what you were and you are now. A man whom i truly don't know, but still allow into my life.

I am vulnerable.

I am lonely.

I am missing you.

it's killing me slowly inside . Looking at you and mya. Watching the same thing over again , although this time was different. We aren't together. I am not sorry for myself.

I feel ashamed for letting you fool me twice.
Fool
me
one
time
shame
on
you.

Fool
me
twice
i
cant
put
the
blame
on
you.

you made me believe you were different . For a second I thought we could be happy together.
My mind deceived me.

"we're here" colson whispered

"okay" i respond quietly as well.

i went to go grab my door handle to open the door.

"wait!" colson yells
I dropped my hand back to my lap. Colson gets up and walks around the car to my side , opening the door for me. Flashing a quick smile towards me. I return the smile.

"thank you very much" i said.

"don't thank me"

i walked to my front door with
colson. he stopped at my porch.

"you're not coming in ? " I asked

"no, it's been fun. Call me if you need anything. I will be in touch" he explained

I nodded in agreement to him leaving. I shut the door closing my eyes and putting my head back on the door. Tears streamed down my face.

It has now become over whelming.
I walked to my room and changed into my clothes , feeling helpless.
I laid down , staring at the ceiling. Going through the thoughts in my head. Wishing i can forget you.
i wish.
I feel a hand shaking me back and fourth.
I breathed in a strong nice warm scent , I am used too. I missed this smell , it gave me comfort.
I opened my eyes after a few shakes

"hey" i heard a voice say

"zion?" i gasped.

| A U T H O R S N O T E |

UNEDITED