ch. 4

4
-
At school, I went to all my classes, as usual, algebra first with Brandon, Edwin, and zion. I got to know all of them pretty well mostly Brandon though We did our normal stuff and went on with the day.
at lunch
-
I usually sit with this girl named maya, we became really close, she's nice and pretty.
maya

she's madddd pretty right ?? yea ik im right, she became like my right hand/bestie

yea ik im right, she became like my right hand/bestie. I've been at my new school for about 2 weeks going on 3, I'm actually kinda loving it. I & zion have been texting here and there too.
/
back at lunch
Edwin & Brandon called me and maya to go sit at their table. maya said, "we should go, I've been feeling Edwin for a min" I looked at her and winked and we both walked over there not knowing what to expect. maya sat next to Edwin, I sat next to Zion, Austin sat by brandon and nick.
out of nowhere zion placed his hand on my thigh and with his thumb he was rubbing little circles on my inner thigh , which I ain't gonna lie to you shit had me like 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤.

Finally i grabbed zion's hand and just held it for a min, i told zion "you should come over today"
zion responded and said "betttt, you already knowww it" . but i felt someone staring at me .. and it was nick. he was hardcore staring at me and it kinda creeped me out , then austin noticed what he was doing and kick tf outta his leg.
"chill out man" nick said to austin.

zion's p.o.v
when alaya invited me over , i was happy but i would've been even more happier if nick creepy ass wasn't staring alaya down. idk what's up with him so i'm gonna ask austin to see if he knows bc nick won't tell me. when i saw austin i chased him down
"heyyy bro" i said
"ayyeee wassup" austin replied while smiling
"do you know what's up with nick
he's been acting kinda shady and always
staring at alaya?" i asked , austin's smile faded into a blank expression
"idk tbh , ever since alaya got here, and you've been talking to her he's been acting like that, he probably is jealous" he replied
"ima see you back at the house" i said walking away
/
alaya's p.o.v
i drove to school today for the first time in forever because i didn't have enough energy to walk.
i got home went into the kitchen and grabbed some chips out of the pantry. i turned on the tv and went to netflix and put on supernatural (my fav show btw)
after i watched like 2 or 3 episodes i slowly fell asleep.

1 hour later

I looked at my phone and had 30 unread messages and 10 missed calls
"fuck" I said under my breath
half the messages are from my manager about the photo shoot tmrw , i texted her back and told her i already know blah blah blah. i forgot i told zion to come over so I had missed calls and texts from him.
"man this dude is desperate" i laughed at my comment. I opened up my messages with Z.
zion k. 😬🤤
alaya!!!!
hellooooo
i'm supposed to come
over right?
girl if you don't
pick up the phone
ALAYA

babygirl 🤪.
damnnn z, tomorrow

I texted her back and told her I already know blah blah blah. I forgot I told zion to come over so I heard a knock at my door and knew it was zion so i ran down the stairs and opened the door for him. in comes this tall mixed kid with blonde dreds & yellow roses in his hands.
"how did you know yellow roses are my favorite flower" I said confused
"lucky guess" he said while he smirked
"shut up , i'll get some popcorn and we can watch a movie" i playfully hit him and noticed what i did and basically ran to the kitchen. after i made the popcorn i walked back into the living room and seen zion already laying on my couch with a blanket.
"you already making yourself at home?" i asked quite amused. "yeaaa, whatchu wanna watch babygirl?"

Of course I said supernatural but he didn't wanna watch that so we ended up watching a scary movie
I HATE SCARY MOVIES. Halfway through the movie I was already about to piss my pants , me and zion were cuddled together on the couch with the blanket over the both of us and his hand on my thigh while my head was rested on his shoulder. zion fell asleep at like 12:30 it wasn't a school night so i didn't have to be worried about getting up at 6:00 am. I told zion to wake up and go to my bed. he was halfway sleep but still managed to smirk and say " we sharing a bed baby girl?".

"unless you wanna stay on the couch, i suggest you not try anything," I said. We got up the stairs to my bed, Zion was on his phone and I noticed he was texting a girl named Tiffany, I didn't really care because we weren't dating, we just liked each other. but I noticed the girl Tiffany was the same girl that is always mean mugging me. zion told me too move and got up to use the bathroom. I laid there in silence with a million thoughts running through my head. "Zion doesn't like me, he just wants to use me"
"he just wants me for sex" "zion doesn't actually want me"
I texted brandon and told him about what's happening.

B. 🐝
alaya it is 2:31 what can
possibly be so important

alaya marie ☺️
zion is texting a girl named
tiffany who is she?

B. 🐝
it's his ex???
read at 2:43 a.m