Ch. 43

Play video * if you want !! *

Last Chapter
~
"I'm sorry" he said again

I kept sobbing, his words didn't help that much. Due to the fact that I was remembering all the times I could've used this moment.

"Why? why did you have to leave me" I cried out.

"I didn't want to get hurt"

~

Me and Brandon stood there hugging each other, crying. Well I cried for most of the part.
'I don't want to get hurt' played in my head a thousand times. I remembered Brandon loved me more than just friends. He actually loved me and I completely cut him off.

I understood his pain. I cried not just because of Zion and Colson, but I cried because I hurt my one and only best friend I had here.

"I'm sorry" I said while we were walking back to my apartment. He looked over to me and nodded his head, with a small smile. He said-

"I know Alaya" he then put his arm around me.
We made it to the door of my apartment and he hugged me for what seemed like was an hour but only around 2 mins. Brandon planted a small soft kiss on my cheek and walked away.

As I entered my home, I threw off my jacket and took a shower. Knowing I was sticky and slobby from all the crying and humidity outside.

My music stopped playing.
Ding - Ding
My phone buzzed.

I quickly got out of the shower and dried myself off.
I grabbed my phone to look at the highlighted notification. It was from my manager, Krista.

I tapped on the notification to open the message.

"Are you ready? Dubai in 2 weeks!"
Read the message.

FUCK I thought. I totally was not packed and due to the fact that i've been sleeping my life away , I haven't worked out or really ate anything too healthy. Actually I haven't ate anything.

I'm hungry.
I walk down to my kitchen after I texted my manager back. I acted like I was ready for this trip.
Time flew bye and I wasn't keeping track.
Packing is not as easy as you think.
Especially when you want to look your best

I opened up my refrigerator to find nothing.
Literally nothing. I pulled my phone back out of the pocket of my hoodie and Isearched up on google 'delivery' and I ordered some wings and fries.

30 mins later

I got my food and sat down on the couch.
I pulled out my phone and started going through
Instagram.

HEADLINES
Super model, Alaya reportedly cancelled all shoots with rapper, Machinegunkelly or Colson. Did something happen? Did Alaya and Colson have a secret relationship?

More updates
Click here
⬇️

|||

Oh My God. Everybody runs their mouth. While I was texting Krista, I let her know that I will not be doing any type of work with Colson. Besides in Dubai ONLY IF he will be there.

Krista probably texted the team of the people who made the article and made a news announcement but I didn't know she was going to do it that fast.

The next morning

I woke up to about 30 instagram notifications
99 twitter notifications
and maybe around 39 new messages.

The most recent ones were from Zion, some were from Colson and others from news coverage websites or whatever they are. No one in the entertainment business likes reporters and paparazzi. So I thank God they don't do me like that.

But back to the messages from zion I went to open them and majority of them are from him.

"Alaya.."
"Can we talk?"
"Please, Im sorry"
"What I did was wrong I know that but Alaya. I was single so were you"
"Please"
"I love you"

It's the same things over and over and over again.
He tells me these things, I go back to him, something ends up happening, It's the cycle of Alaya and Zion. I know how much I need him, but in the end it is about if I really want to get hurt again and again or not.

I didn't respond. I am mature now and I will not continue to argue with this dude, but I will try to have a grown people conversation with him.
Soon but not right now.

I get up to my room and go in my closet.
I pull out the biggest suitcase I have and sort out clothes and swimsuits, with kimonos and sunglasses.

I have to be glamorous the first 2 weeks i'm there before the runway show starts. The door bell rings and I run downstairs and open the door without looking or asking who it is.
So that was the worst idea EVER.

I open the door to Colson and Zion standing right in front of me.

| A U T H O R S N O T E |
UNEDITED
Almost 50k reads - THANK YOU EVERYONE