ch. 46

THIS CHAPTER IS BASED ON THE SONG ABOVE BY MGK (COLSON) IN A WAY
SO LISTEN IF YOU WANT
START SONG WHEN IT SAYS "START" BEFORE THE PARAGRAPH !
UNEDITED

ALAYA stood in front of the boys who made her life hell these past days. Both of their presence makes her skin crawl. The fact is that she had a lot of time to think about how these boys treated her, it made her view Zion and Colson in a different way. Maybe it was her brain playing tricks on her, to keep telling her self it was a drunken mistake or that it was a prank, wanting to be able to remain friends with the both of them. She opened the door so both of them can step in without a word. She walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch that lies in the corner. Zion pulls his shoes off and clears his throat. "Alaya, I came to talk and tell you everything" He said, willing to confess. Alaya's attention moves  from the dark cherry brown wood floor to him. Colson stood in the back of Zion, the remaining tension between the two is still unbearable. It was Zion's fault he put the two together, knowing how Colson is. Their friendship became gray, like a dull-foggy-night sky. The ride to Alaya's was quiet, left with unsaid words.

Thoughts and memories went rushing through her head, and images replays in her head of all the time she spent on Zion, the money, and the unconditional love she showed to him. "When did it start?" She said. Zion was still standing, it would make things too uncomfortable if he sat on the couch next to Alaya. Zion finally sat down, in the midst of speaking about the beginning and the out of nowhere plan. She dazed off in her own space, not to involved in the conversation. Her body was there but her mind wasn't. You could hear the rain hit hard down on the windows, the rain. The rain was calming yet disturbing. Just like Zion and their relationship, you can find the calming in Alaya and the disturbing in Zion. He was a walking disaster since the beginning.

START SONG

Heat waves of anger rushed through her body, still staying calm she cut him off in the middle of his story and explanation. "I'm over it" She says coldly.
"What" Zion asks confused from her sudden words.
"It's over and done. I'm over it." She says not making eye contact with either one of them. "But Alaya-" He says reaching for her hand that rests on her thigh. She quickly moves her hand back. "Stop" She says. "Stop trying to be close to me, stop trying to be in fucking life. I'm tired. I'm over it." She continues, "You did some fucked up things you can't take back."

"What Are you trying to say Alaya" Zion questions, with a sad face. Colson in the back looking like a lost puppy. This wasn't about him and Alaya's hook up anymore. This was about the unresolved tension the two ex's had for each other. Alaya looks back from Colson to Zion, her focus remains on the dread headed lightskin she fell in love with. A chuckle comes out from her mouth, "I'm over you, I'm not playing this time. I'm done." Zion looked like a thousand bullets just hit his chest. In most situations, it's Zion being the angry one with the words, this time it's Alaya.

Alaya walked to the kitchen and came back into the living room with a half finished hennessy bottle, she was drinking throughout the night before they came. "I really made myself love you, more than myself. You should've been a one night stand. A hit and quit it. But I guess not, we both fucked up each other's lives." She explained, pouring another shot. Zion gets up, trying his best to not get angry. He tries to grab the bottle away from her, but she refused to let go, her knuckles white from the grip she had on it.
"Something in me wished I didn't love you, or that I didn't care for you, I wish I didn't want you here with me, but either way you're not so fuck you Zion." Her words getting jumbled together the more she spoke.

"You don't mean it" He says, looking down at the rings on his fingers. Alaya takes the words seriously and slams the bottle on the table in front of her. "How do you know that!" She yells. Her focus is not on Colson or Zion or the T.V that plays in the back. It's on the frame that sits on the table from being broken, months ago. That is where the rest of her heart lied, in the frame where the picture of her and Zion remained before it broke.

"You know what, please don't call me, please don't come up to me at clubs or parties saying your sorry. Don't bring me up in any stories you have to your friends." Her intentions were to hurt Zion, and it was working. Colson finally opened his mouth "Okay Alaya I think your taking this way too seriously, you're drunk." There was no better way to put what Zion was feeling into words besides -UNSTABLE- and Colson was trying to help.

He blocked out everything that was going on and was silently crying to himself, covering his whole face in his hands. "You need to stop" Colson says moving towards Alaya. "I wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for you and your friends plan" She says, looking at Colson in disgust. Colson looks back at Zion, who is now making a puddle around him with his tears. "Oh my god, Alaya i'm sorry, i'm sorry for cheating, i'm sorry for making you be alone, i'm sorry for leaving, i'm sorry for being here, i'm sorry for making the plan, i'm sorry i'm sorry." Zion screams out tugging at his own hair.

"The fuck is wrong with you" She yells. "Why are you here, we don't get along. Stop barging into my life to mess everything up. I was fine before you came and i'll be fine when your gone. Now leave" She screams, no tears were being spilled from her eyes. This is what she always wanted to say to Zion and in this exact moment it felt great. "Is that what you really want?" He asks, his voice cracking in between most words. "YES!" She exclaims. Colson helps Zion get up and they walk out of the door with a slam. Alaya falls back into the couch and grabs a hold of the same bottle she was drinking from and takes a long hard gulp.

This was the night she finally let go.

Letting go is what she needed to do.

It's what she wanted to do.

Right?

| A U T H O R S N O T E |

HEYYY!!!! Soooo i'm not fully back because I still have not settled into my new house but SOON.
this chapter is what you can call a filler.

ALL LOVE ❤️