ch. 9

9
-
zion k.
Alaya

Alaya!!?!?

What's your Instagram about ??

baby girl talk to me ??

good morning baby girl, I love you have a good day.
/
I didn't have the effort to text him back.
I didn't even feel like getting up.
"Today is a new day, I won't let that shit get to me," I said to myself in the mirror. I got up and got in the shower and picked out an outfit

 I got up and got in the shower and picked out an outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I looked back at the messages zion sent me. It broke my heart all over again, my plan was to act like I didn't know and be a dumb ass. I don't know how long I can do that for but I'll try.
I love Zion, he treated me like I was a queen...
I went into the kitchen grabbed an orange, water bottle, my headphones, purse, and keys and got in my car and drove off.
this day is gonna be long.
/
at school
I walked into school and automatically see zion by Austin and Maya which broke my heart again.
he seen me and came running and pulled me into a hug, I could see Maya's face and she ain't look too happy.

He said "good morning baby girl, I got you coffee my princess". Two things are wrong with what he did
he gave me coffee and called me princess, he never did both.

"good morning wookie, thank you, my prince," I said he smiled like the smile he had when he took me out for the first time that's the smile I used to see every day.

I can't sit and act like everything is normal because it isn't I feel so broken down and hurt, I couldn't even look at him. he noticed that I wasn't making eye contact with him like I always do and he took my chin and moved my face straight towards his face.

I was almost in tears and he noticed, so he gave me a kiss on my left cheek then my forehead then my right cheek and he finally made it to my lips.

I felt those same exact sparks I did the first time we kissed bc I still love him, he is the first love I want to be with him even though he hurt the fuck out of me, I still wanna be with him.

After he pulled away from the kiss he said
"what's wrong baby girl? why are you crying"
"I'm not" I laughed at the dumb ass excuse and I saw Brandon and took off over by him he noticed my eyes and he quickly took me away.
-
at lunch
Zion sat by me, I barely said anything to him.
he just looked at me and repeatedly ask me what's wrong because I'm always laughing and outgoing around Zion but I couldn't do that anymore.
I didn't even have an appetite.
/
/
The school day had ended and I was walking to my car and nick came out of nowhere and scared the shit out of me.
"Alaya, would I be a burden if I asked to ride with you?"

Of course, I said no because I needed company and Brandon had shit to do zion was probably fucking Maya.

Nick and I drove around for a while, and he's actually pretty funny, we listened to music and danced the whole car ride. It made me feel better.
I dropped off nick at home after like 2 hours driving around and I took myself home. I opened my door and Zion was on my couch laying down and he heard the door open and sprinted up and ran towards me and gave me a huge smile and tight hug.

"I love you baby girl you know that? I'm always here if you need anything" he said and I just looked at him and I couldn't say anything after a minute of staring at each other, he grabbed my wrists and slammed me against the wall and started kissing on my neck.

I tried to move but I didn't want to. he stopped after he noticed I wasn't showing any interest.
he got a text and he said I love you baby girl I gotta go.

it was Maya.

I can't play dumb anymore, I'm just gonna have to confront zion about it.
Zion is back to his old self like when we first started dating, he was distant for about a month almost two.
and now he's the Zion I fell in love with.

That's why it's hard for me to say anything to him about Maya. I went to go take a shower and wash my hair and body, while I was in the shower I was thinking what if I sleep with someone and he purposely finds out.

I quickly turned that idea down because I'm not that type of a person.
I got out of the shower dried off my body and brushed my hair and put Nike shorts on and a white tank top.

I watched 3 episodes of supernatural before Krista texted me and told me I had an interview for a fashion runway. it would be one of the biggest runway shows

I ever did. It could boost up my career by tons. I was so excited but I was also tired so I turned off my tv and lights and went to bed.

I woke up in the middle of the night by someone laying behind me. it was zion of course.
"it is 3:23 am what are you doing here" I snapped catching Zion off guard.

"damn I'm just tryna lay with my girl" he said
"whatever," I said I was too tired to argue with zion, i wanted him to get away from me but at the same time, I wanted him to be as close to me as possible.
we both fell asleep with zion's leg thrown over mine and his head was laid on my arm and I felt comfortable this way.

I felt safe.

I felt wanted.

I felt loved.

I felt broken.

PRAY YOU CATCH ME | zion kuwono जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें