ch. 19

19
-
i got home and a thousand thoughts were rushing thru my head like i know it's hard to fight feelings obviously 😭 if you can't tell by the situation with me and zion rn but nick and brandon are zion's closet friends. i would be pissed if they liked my girl 💯.
i got a text from brandon , i ignored it.
about 10 mins later i get a knock on my door , expecting it to be zion i opened the door slowly but it was nick. it was a pissed nick , the way he stared at me as i opened the door frightened me but it also turned me on.

i seen nicks face and once he sees me he pushes me back and brings himself in and shut the door with his foot, he pushed me against the ledge of the couch and he stared at me like how he did when he first saw me. but this time i liked it , i never seen this side of nick.
i went in for the kiss first bc he was just staring at me , our lips collided and our tongues were in-sync.
i started pushing myself about against you know what and you know where.
he begin to grow in his boxers and i started smirking, it all happened so fast i was just going with the flow. some how i managed to throw him on the couch and sit on his lap , while i was sitting on his lap i unbuckled his pants as fast as i could and take off his and my pants.
idk what i was doing but i wanted nick i didn't want zion or brandon at this moment i want nick.
he struggled to get my shirt and bra off i said fuck that and i pulled down his boxers and started goin down on him.
his head went back and his breathing hitched.
i took off my panties and slipped nick inside me.
nick was going at it , i never thought nick would be so aggressive.
"fu-ccckkk" i yelled between hits.
"mhmm you like that babygirl, back it up on me" nick said and slightly moaned.
then i heard someone at my door , like it was just getting goody and i have to stop bc ppl don't know how to stop bothering me.

i went to go open the door with my pants on but unzipped and my shirt half on.
it was brandon.

| A U T H O R S N O T E |
i wanted to put out something quick and fast so i didn't look thru it or edit it bc i haven't updated in forever , school is heptic