ch. 35

~

I turned around from hearing my name suddenly being called from behind me.
As I look, a sudden shower of slight fear falls over me. My smile from talking to Colson fades.

"Alaya?"

the voice says my name again.

"Yes?" I ask wondering why this has to happen here.
3 boys are standing behind me , along with 3 girls.
3 boys I saw all the time. 3 boys whom I shared laughs with. 3 boys whom I cried with. 3 boys that made me sad, angry, and beautiful all at the same time.

I turned to look back at Colson , he noticed my face.

"Is everything okay?" he whispered

I nodded in response.

Those 3 boys were Edwin, Nick, and Brandon.

"Hey, It is you" edwin said with a smile.
Brandon stared into my soul with 1 out of the 3 girls locked around him.
Nick looked angry , he looked emotional drained.

"Yes , it's me." I replied looking down at the ground of this beautiful restaurant

"How've you -" Edwin was cut off by Brandon

"That's catch up with her later , she's obviously busy" Brandon said

"How've you been?" Edwin asked and accomplished this time.

"Good, yourself ?" I asked

"Okay"

"I heard you are going to Dubai next month, Congrats Alaya." Edwin said with eyes filled with many memories and emotions.

"Thank you , I appreciate it." I said looking only at Edwin.  Still feeling both Nick's and Brandon's gaze.

"I think we should get going , don't be afraid to call." Edwin reassures me. They walked away without looking back. It pains to see that guy you used to call your bestfriend treat you as if he didn't want to be by you.

"Who was that?" Colson asked with a confused face

"Old friends, that's all" I said with a slight curved slime.

"Well besides that, thank you for coming. This shit is very random but I wanted to treat you." He said

"I appreciate the kindness, no one has ever done this for me before ."

"Really?"

"yes really" I giggled

"Oh shit , well anyways. I want to get to know you" as he said that his leg brushed with mine. Me not caring I let it happen.

"Then get to know me." I said while leaning closer to the table. He smirked.

"What's your favorite color?" He asked

"Blue, what's yours?"

"red"

"My turn" I said smirking as well

"Why'd you do this ?" I asked

"Because a pretty girl like you deserves to be treated like a Queen , even if i don't know her or not" He said. My face turned pink, he noticed and laughed.

"How many ex's do you have ?" He asked

"2" i said

"Only 2 ? wow."

"I thought guys must want you." He said

"They do, I don't let them have me." I said while bringing my leg around his.
He paused. I removed my leg. Now seeing the sudden rush of red to his face.
The waiter came with our food. See now if it was a regular date , I wouldn't be acting like this. But everywhere he goes he brings this punk rock bad boy vibe with him. I like it shit.

After Dinner he took me home , to my place. While somehow , they offered us under age kids drinks.
Maybe they knew , maybe they didn't.
Colson didn't drink , he stuck to his lemonade.
But I sure as hell did.
We pulled into my drive way.

"do you want to come in" I asked harmlessly

"I don't think-" I cut him off

"you should let's go." I said stumbling out of the car
By the stairs , I tried climbing but failed miserably. Colson caught me by the waist and held me up until we got inside.
"Where's the keys" He said. I swore he seemed annoyed but liked it. I dug around in my clutch for the house keys. My idea wasn't to have sex with colson. Just to have fun , after being alone for a while you get bored , sexually frustrated.
While he was messing with my keys and the door.
I put my hand around his neck and backed up more. I could feel him tense up, like something was wrong. I let go and we reached inside my house. I walked in first , leaving colson to close the door. After he closed he quickly spun around backing me into the door and his face 2 inches away from mine.

"I told you it isn't a good idea for me to come inside" He said . His eyes were filled with lust.
His hands traveled to my waist then to my thighs. Still feeling the warmth of his breath on my neck. He crashed his lips into mine breaking the silence with kisses. He traveled to my jaw, to my neck. Trying to not make any noises. A slight noise let out from my mouth. He stopped.

Then went back to my neck but this time biting.
He grabbed the back of my legs.

"Jump" He said. No let me rephrase that. He ordered.

I jumped, He walked over to the couch next to us and laid me down with him looking down on me.
He went back into the kiss , this time more roughly, he knew he had the power and I let him take over.

Our tongues moved in unison. I reached my hands for his button-up and popped each and every button. Revealing his tattoos.
He sat up.
"Turn around" He spat

I didn't hesitate to turn around I just did it, no questions asked. He pulled down the zipper to my dress and flipped me back over. Sliding my dress down, leaving me in my matching red lace bra and underwear and leaving him in just his pants.
Melting back together, our chests breathed heavily touching each other back and fourth. I slid my hands down to his belt to undo it. His hand slipped down around the brim of my underwear. I pulled off his pants , after a fucking struggle. I felt a bulge against my thigh and my breath hitch. He pulled my underwear down and flipped me back over to my stomach and leaned down.

"Are you sure?" Is all he asked.

"mhm" I nodded.

| A U T H O R S N O T E |

welp that happened.