ch. 52

SOOOO NOT EDITED !!!

THE PLANE RIDE back was smooth and quiet since it was at night. alaya would occasionally stare out of the window to look at the dark clouded sky.

nahmir and her split ways once they got back to the LAX— airport. she sat in the cab for another 30 minutes, dozing in and out of consciousness.

her phone buzzed on and off, distracting her from opening up her door to her home. she looked confusingly at the line of snapchat, twitter, and instagram notifications that was on her phone.

swiping to open one of the messages from twitter, she read the text—"SENT TO ALAYA'S FRIENDS, PARTY FOR ALAYA TMRW 7-11. 7654 SUNSET BLVD" with an attached image of her in dubai.

"what the hell" she muttered, no one mentioned to her about a party and she hated surprises. not to mention no one even let her know who was even throwing the party.

plopping down on the coach she let out a heavy sigh, and threw her phone across to the other chair in front of her. more vibrations came from her phone as she blanked out, staring down at the carpet.

alaya forced herself off of the coach to answer her phone, —NAHMIR ❤️— flashed on the screen before she slid over the button to answer the call.

"you have to come to the party now, i didn't want it to get out but people can't keep their MOUTH SHUT" he yelled, making it seem like it was directed to another person. she rubbed her dry eyes, before fully opening them. "yea, it's for me isn't it? i have to go even though i don't want too" she sassily said.

"okay, love you" he said before hanging up the phone. putting her phone back into her pocket, and dragged her heavy bags up into her room.

her room felt foreign to her, since she hasn't laid in her own bed for almost over 2 weeks. she lazily fell back onto her bed, feeling the softness of the pillow underneath her head.

deep inside she was excited for this party, it was celebrating her. it made her feel appreciated by her friends, she just didn't want things to go out of hand. due to the way things got spread across social media, it could easily end up bad.

knowing nahmir and his friends, she felt comfortable, also knowing they had security under control. she was more excited to see her friends, because her social life didn't even exist anymore.

she was either home, the gym, or the company building. and we can't forget the occasional pop ups she had to do at zion's house.

her head lifted up off of her pillow, and her attention shot over to her closet. "i have to pick an outfit out" she thought to herself.

she walked over to her walk- in closet, looking through the different dresses and shirts she had.
her hand moved over all the clothes, as her eyes quickly scanned over them.

she saw a body fitted black dress that was low scooped, it was sexy but simple. she picked out a black YSL purse, and paired it all with a gold watch.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.