ch. 8

8
-
I suggest playing the song while reading !!!
recap

I was like ayee my bestfriend getting some until I heard a familiar voice and then my heart dropped...
what I heard shattered my heart.

/

"Just like that babygirl" He grunted.
I heard moans coming from the room. I knew it was Zion and Maya having sex. The funny part is I couldn't even have the enough confidence to open the door and yell and scream and cry my heart out. All I did was sit there and listen to my boyfriend and my bestfriend have sex together.

I was broken, the love of my life had made me feel like a piece of shit. I felt like I nothing , like I wasn't pretty enough, like my body was imperfect. I ran back down the stairs to my car and called my mom hysterically crying.

She answered. "Alaya, what happened tell me what's wrong??" I couldn't even speak, I tried but nothing came out. I managed to say "Zion cheated" then I hung up the phone. I sat there crying in the car with my head on the steering wheel. I turned off my phone and drove home.

I got home and went into the bathroom to take a shower, I got undressed and looked at myself but I felt perfect I don't see how Zion could do that.

I got into the shower and was still crying. they didn't notice i was there , he didn't think I knew but I knew... and I got out of the shower and got dressed and told Brandon what happened. He was pissed , he wanted to confront Zion but I said no. I laid in my bed on my phone talking to Brandon because I felt like he was the only person i could talk too.

He was there when Zion wasn't , Brandon was always by my side, he was the only one to actually care. he came to my photo shoots even when i didn't ask. yes , I still have photoshoots and Krista is still the busiest person I know.

Talking to Brandon made me feel better. He told me to post something on instagram and I did.

/

alaya.b

liked by brandon_arreaga, therealnickmara and 67,549 others view all 30,609 comments alaya

view all 30,609 comments
alaya.b You can taste the dishonesty.🤧
brandon_arreaga get it gurlllll. 😛
alaya.b hahaa @brandon_arreaga i love you ❤️
zionkuwonu shade ?
therealnickmara ^^ block 🤣 what a beauty 😍